5

SPLINTER POV

I was in my room and meditating when I noticed that is was to quiet and so I left my room.

I then went looking around and I noticed that my sons were not here and not even Milo was here.

I then use the phone on the wall that Donatello made for me to contact them.

"Yes, Master Splinter," Leonardo says.

"Where are you, my sons?"

"We're looking after the city master Splinter," Leonardo says.

"Is Milo with you guys?"

"No master Splinter, we know that you don't like Milo in the city," Leonardo says.

"Where did you last see him?"

I then hear the phone get moved.

"He was in my room master Splinter watching videos," Donatello says.

"Well he's not here now"

"We'll look for him master Splinter," Raphael says.

We then hang up and I go look through the sewer for Milo.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

MILO POV

I was in the city as I looked around and explored.

I bet you are wondering why I'm out here? Well, I wanted to know more about the city, since I'm going to be doing the same thing as my brothers and protect the city.

But right now I was walking with all these people when I heard screaming that made me run to it.

When I get there I saw a woman in trouble. And so I ran to them kick them off her.

"Kid stay out of this," the man says.

I then fight them and I soon learned that there was more then I thought.

I then take her hand and throw a smoke bomb and we run to getaway.

After we were far enough we were panting and breathing heavily from all that running.

"Thanks kid" she says and we look at each other "my name is April O'Neil"

"My name is Milo" we shake hands "it's nice to meet you April and your welcome"

"My apartment is not far from here, I can make you something as a thank you for saving me" April says.

"Well......" think for a second "ok"

We then go to her place and she makes me a good meal and it was good.

After it was gone I went to the bathroom and when I returned I saw her reading my book.

"My book" she looks at me.

"You dropped it when you got up and it flew open and it was on this page and this looks like lyrics and these are really good" April says.

I then take it and close it "their not done yet and you think so?"

"Yes, you have some talent here, you could become a music writer, but I have to ask" April says "who are those names Mikey, Donnie, Raph and Leo and Splinter?"

"Their my family" I think for a second "I just changed their names to fit the song"

"Well this is still pretty good" April says.

"Thanks, well I should get going or my dad will worry"

"Alright, you are welcomed here any time" April says.

"Thanks"

After that I left and walked away.

Just then I got grabbed and pushed to the wall and I saw that it was those thugs again.

"We meet again kid" he says.

We then fight and I saw more were coming this way and I was way out numbered.

I then get attacked from behind and I fell to the ground.

"Finish him" he says.

"MILO" I look up and I saw my brothers jump down and fight them and tie them up and then they came to me and then I blacked out.

When I wake up I saw that I saw in my room and I saw Splinter wrapping up my wounds and I groan in pain.

"I see that you are awake now my son" Splinter says.

"How did I get here?"

"Your brothers brought you back home" Splinter says and wipes my forehead "why did you leave Milo?"

"I just wanted to see the city"

"You see the city all the time my son" Splinter says.

"I wanted to see it from their POV and walk with the people and I'm glad I did, I met a nice woman that was getting attacked by these thugs and I helped her and she thank me and made me a really nice meal and then I left"

"Until you got attacked, but luckily your brothers showed up just in time" Splinter says "I understand Milo, but you can't just disappear like that" he sighs "your grounded my son and you are not allowed to go up the service, until the punishment is over" I gasp "I'm sorry" he then left the room.

I then lay on my bed and think on what has happened.
=============================================