4

NO ONES POV

Years have gone by and the turtles are now teenagers and Milo is 12 years old.

But right now Milo was blindfolded in the middle of his 4 brothers.

"Remember my son, there will be times when you can't see and you must hear and listen to your surroundings on what's around you" Splinter says as he watches them "begin"

Milo then listens as the turtles move around

Leo then comes at him and that makes Milo roll to dodge him.

Raph then tries to kick him, but Milo does a backflip to get away.

Donny then uses his stick to try to hit him, but he uses his arms to dodge the attack.

Mikey then attacks Milo and Milo tries to dodge it, but fells and gets hit and falls to the ground.

"You alright my son?" Splinter asks.

Milo then flips to get up and kicks Mikey and then does a backflip to get away.

"Stop" Splinter says and they stop and Milo removes the blindfold.

"How was I?" Milo asks.

"Your getting better my son, but you still need work and now it's time for your brothers to do their training" Splinter says.

The turtles then train and Milo leaves the room.

He then goes to Donny's room and uses his computer and finishes what he was doing and when he heard the training door open he saves it and closes it and leaves Donny's room and then went to Splinter's room and knocks on the door.

"Come in" Splinter says and Milo opens the door and walks in "what can I do for you Milo?"

"Father there's something I want to ask you" Milo says.

"And what's that my son?" Splinter asks.

"Well, I've been thinking about this for a while and I've been scared to ask you this question" Milo says.

"Don't be scared Milo, ask away" Splinter says.

"Well, ok" Milo takes a deep breath "I know that your my father, but who's my mother?"

Splinter gasps "I didn't see that coming"

"I just want to know about her"

"I understand my son and your right" Splinter says "I will tell you about her" he stands up "your mother was a nice woman and I cared about her very much until the end"

"What happened to her?" Milo asks.

"I don't know Milo, she just stopped coming one day" Splinter says.

"Didn't you look for her?" Milo asks.

"Of course I did, but she was already gone and the only thing she left was you with my name on a piece of paper and then I took you and raised you" Splinter says "I'll understand if you want to go look for her, but I couldn't find her"

Milo then goes to Splinter and hugs him and Splinter hugs him back.

"No I'm fine" Milo then breaks the hug "I know somethings about her thanks to you and I'm not going anywhere father"

Splinter smiles and hugs him again.

"I'm glad to hear that" Splinter says.

After that Milo left the room and Splinter was alone in the room.

"I'm sorry I lied Milo, but I'm not ready for you to know the truth yet" Splinter says.
🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢