1

NO ONE'S POV

It was just a normal night in New York and below in the sewer, there were these 5 mutants and they were a family.

There were 4 turtles and 1 rat.

The rat's name is Master Splinter and is the father of the 4 kid turtles that he raised.

The 4 turtles are named Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello.

The oldest turtle is Leo.

The second oldest is Raph.

The 3rd oldest is Donny.

The youngest turtle is Mikey.

But right now Splinter was meditating and the 4 kid turtles were playing tag in the sewer and Leo was it.

"Your it Raph," Leo says as he runs to get away.

"Oh, shell," Raph says and then runs after his brothers. As he ran after them he heard something that made him stop and looked around and followed the noise and as he got closer the noise got loader "it sounds like crying"

"Raph, where are you?" Leo asks looking for him.

"I'm over here," Raph says.

They then go to where Raph was at.

"Raph what are you doing over here?" Mikey asks "we were playing a game remember"

"I know" he still walks forward "but I heard something" he then looks at his brothers "listen"

They get quiet and listen and then they heard it.

"It sounds like crying," Donny says.

"And it sounds like it's coming from over here," Leo says as he points.

When they follow the noise it got even louder and that made them cover their ears when they got there they saw what was causing the noise.

"What is that?" Mikey says as he got closer and then got kicked in the nose "ow" he rubs his nose and they laugh at that.

"That's what you get getting to close," Leo says.

"What is it?" Raph asks.

"I don't know and it sure is load," Donny says.

"I'm going to go get Splinter," Leo says and then runs off.

After a few minutes, he showed up with Leo right behind him.

"What is this Splinter?" Raph asks.

Splinter looks at it.

"Who found it?" Splinter asks.

"Raph did," Donny says.

"My sons, this is a human baby" he then picks the baby up and calms it down "there you go"

"It finally stops crying," Mikey says with relief "it was loud"

"That's what babies do my son," Splinter says "you all were like this when you were this little"

"What are we going to do with the baby human Splinter?" Donny asks.

Splinter looks at the baby as it falls asleep in his arm and he smiles.

"The baby is going to be part of our family and we will raise it as our own" Splinter says.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Donny asks.

"It's a boy my sons" Splinter says.

"How can you tell?" Leo asks.

"The baby is wrapped in a blue blanket with cars on it and only boys have blankets like that" Splinter says.

They then go back to their home with the baby in Splinter's arms.

"Where is he going to sleep?" Leo asks.

"He'll be sleeping in my room so that I can look after your little brother," Splinter says "and it's time for you 4 to go to bed"

"But we want to know his name first," Mikey says "right guys" they nod.

"Alright," Splinter looks at the baby "what should we call him?" He then moves the baby in his arms and something falls out.

"What's that?" Raph says as he picks it up and hands it to Splinter.

"It's an Envelope with a note inside" Splinter then puts the baby down in a basket and opens it and reads it.

"What does it say?" Donny asks.

"It says this" Splinter says.

Anyone who finds my baby protect him and raise him and love him and protect him from...............and make sure he never gets him.

"I think something is missing from that note," Leo says.

"The note seemed to have gotten wet a little and had washed away the words of whoever it was," Splinter says "and it seems the baby never got a name either"

"Then what do we call him?" Raph asks.

Splinter thinks "I don't know"

"How about Milo," Raph says.

"I like that," Mikey says.

"Me too," Donny says.

"I agree," Leo says.

"Alright," Splinter says and then picks up the baby "he will be named Milo from this day forth," Splinter says "and now it's time for y'all to go to bed"

"Night Splinter," they said as they went to their rooms and went to bed.

Splinter then takes Milo to his room and uses his tail to make him a bed in the basket for little Milo.

"Don't worry little one, we will keep you safe from whoever wants to hurt you" Splinter says.

After that, Splinter put a blanket over him and then went to bed.
===============================================