11

NO ONES POV

It has been a few days since Milo was at the surface and he was right now training again.

And he got his shell back and Leo was watching him to make sure he doesn't over do it.

"He's at it again isn't he!" Mikey asks.

"Yep" Leo says.

"Why does he have to train so much?" Mikey asks.

"It's simple my son" splinter says walking to them "Milo was raised around all of us and he's picked up a few things from all of us as well, like for example he will to be strong like Raphael, he is smart like Donatello, and Milo likes to play around like you Michelangelo and he tries to be a leader like you Leonardo" Splinter says.

"So he's like all of us in a way" Mikey says.

"Yes, Mikey" Leo says.

After a while Milo stopped training and decided to relax and watch tv.

Just then the alarm goes off the and turtles go to the screen 📺.

"The Foot is robbing a museum" Donny says.

"Let's move out" Leo says.

"I'm coming too" Milo says walking to them, but Splinter stops him "hey"

"No Milo" Splinter says "your brothers are trained and your not ready yet"

"But I've been training and I'm ready" Milo says.

"You may have been training, but your not ready" Splinter says.

"Master Splinter" Raphael says and he looks at him "let him come, we'll protect him, plus he needs the experience out there so that when he is ready he'll know what to do"

"Alright, but you 4 better protect your brother no matter what" splinter says.

"Yes sensei" they all said.

They then left the lair and went to save the day.

When they got there they were on the roof and they told Milo to stay here and watch and not get involved.

Milo didn't like the idea, but he stayed there and watched his brothers fight the Foot 🦶.

Milo then saw a ninja sneak behind Raphael.

"RAPH, BEHIND YOU" Milo says.

Raphael then looks and kicks the ninja 🥷 to the ground and gives Milo a thumbs up 👍 and fights again.

But then more ninjas show up and some on the roof where Milo was at. And Milo fights them.

"Guys, milo's in trouble" Leo says.

They then go to the roof and fight the ninjas off him and then they were surrounded.

"That's it" Milo says and makes a fist "jump guys" he then punches the roof and they fall and the turtles jump and Mikey grabs Milo and they get away "that was close"

"Well done, Milo" Donny says "nicely thinking"

"Guys, we've got more coming" Mikey says pointing to the other ninjas coming this way.

"We should get Milo out of here" Leo says.

"To late" Donny says "they're already here"

"Stay close to us Milo" Raph says.

They then fight and then a smoke bomb 💣 blows up and it was green smoke and they cough and they get away.

But then Milo was grabbed and thanks to the smoke it knocked him out and the ninjas took him.

"MILO" Raph yells trying to get to him, but they stop him.

"No Raph, that's knockout gas and it will put you to sleep and they could kill you" Leo says.

"But what about Milo?" Mikey asks.

"We'll get him back and that's a promise" Leo says "he's our brother and we protect family"

"We should get to the lair and tell splinter about this" Donny says.

"He's not going to be happy" Raph says.

"I know" Leo says.

They then went to the lair and told Splinter and they were right he was not happy, but he agreed to help get Milo back safe and sound.
==============================================