8

MILO POV

I was in Donny's lab building something so that I would get stronger like my brothers.

I'm working on a turtle shell that ways the same as my brothers and Donny was helping me make one.

"Are you sure you want to do this Milo?" Donny says "this shell will be heavy"

"That's why we're making it where I can adjust the weight of the shell to be light or heavy" I said "plus I want to be stronger and this will help"

"Alright" Donny says.

We then get back to work.

It took us a few days, but it was finally done and I put it on and I look at the shell we made in a mirror.

"I see you gave it a clear coating to give it a shine"

"Every shell needs to be waxed every so often, but not all of us do it" Donny says.

"You mean Raph, don't you"

He nods "yep" Donny says "ready to try it?" I nod "alright" he hands me a remote "there are 10 levels for the shell and each level will make the shell heavier, but right now it's on zero and it weight nothing and it weights nothing no than a feather"

"Ok"

"Just turn the nob on the remote to make the shell how heavy you want it" Donny says "oh and remember each number means 10 pounds.
Level 1. Has 10 pounds
Level 2. Has 20 pounds
Level 3. Has 30 pounds
Level 4. Has 40 pounds
Level 5. Has 50 pounds
Level 6. Has 60 pounds
Level 7. Has 70 pounds
Level 8. Has 80 pounds
Level 9. Has 90 pounds
Level 10. Has 100 pounds

But don't go that far ok, your not ready for those levels" Donny says.

I nod and turn it to level one and I felt the shell get more heavy.

"Walk with 10 pounds for a while and then work your way up, but if you work yourself to hard I'm taking the remote" Donny says.

"Understood"

We then left the lab and I walked around home getting use to the weight on my back.

"Cool shell bro" Mikey says.

"Thanks Mikey" I said while walking.

"What is he doing?" Splinter asks walking this way.

"He wants to get stronger like us and he asked me to help him make a shell that can add weight and right now he's on 10 pounds and when he gets better and faster with it on we will add more weight to the shell" Donny says.

"Just don't let him hurt himself Donny" Leo says.

"Don't worry I won't" Donny says.

So over the next few hours I walked with 10 pounds on my back and I got faster and stronger and I started walking faster and that led me to running.
=================================================