| ten |

Chapter.10

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

In the bathroom of their hotel suite, Charlotte, Stassie, and Kylie were getting ready for the rest of the night. It was decided that all of their friends from the concert were going to meet up at a local club to continue the party.

"This hotel is nice," Kylie admired the large modern shower in the bathroom. Charlotte ran a mascara wand through her long lashes, "Yea, I was going to get a suite at the next hotel over. But, Aubrey had already got us a room."

"He got us this room?" Stas' asked Charlotte. "The man refused to let me pay for it," She closed her mascara, "I'm surprised he didn't buy a jet to come get us."

"Well, you know Drake. He always takes care of his girlfriends," Kylie mischievously smirked at her sister.

"At this point," Charlotte shrugged, "He was kissing all up on me in front of everybody. It's just weird, because we've just been lightly flirting over the last couple of months."

"Well he really popped out tonight," Stas' said, "Got you the room, the tickets. Had his personal security come get you. Kissed your neck and hands. Dedicated a song to you. The only thing he didn't do was bring you up on stage and propose."

"But that man was singing to you from the soul," Stas' said as she flattened her see-thru brown dress.

"He's in love," Kylie sang into her hairbrush.
Charlotte fixed in hair in the mirror above the sink. She decided she was going to dress down for the night. She just had a pair of black jeans, and a black bodysuit on that had high rise slits in it so her sides were showing.

"Haven't done my taxes I'm too turnt up," Stassie sang to herself. They all had some lyrics from the show stuck in her head. Stassie had 'Life Is Good' stuck in her head, Kylie had 'Hotline Bling' on repeat in her brain, and Charlotte couldn't stop singing the intro to 'Chicago Freestyle'.

Charlotte's phone went off on the counter. She picked it up and read a text from Aubrey.

🦋
Ditch the party
Come walk thru the city with me

Charlotte's 🕸
Aubrey they're all going for you.
It's your afterparty 😂

🦋
I promise no one gonna notice we gone
Meet me in the lobby

"Well ladies," Charlotte breathed out, "You girls have fun. I guess me and Aubrey are doing our own thing tonight."

"Hm?" Kylie looked at the woman confused.
"He is aware that this is his afterparty? Right?" Stassie asked Charlotte.

"He said that he knows, and that no one will notice that we're not there," Charlotte raised her eyebrow at the two. "Liar," Kylie spit out in a blunt tone.

"For real," Charlotte nodded her head, "Well, I'm not arguing with the man. I'll see you guys later. Please don't tell people at the party what me and Drake are doing. Rumors are probably already spreading." Charlotte slid her iPhone into her back pocket.