Chapter 16

The week was pretty uneventful. But I know today is going to be different. Considering today is Clarke and my first date. I'm kind of nervous, but I've planned it out perfectly so there isn't much room for error.

I look at myself in my mirror and bite my lip. I've gone through multiple outfits but I think I finally found the right one. I'm wearing a beige hoodie with black skinny jeans, a leather jacket and my black combat boots. 

I walk out of my room and look at Luna, surprised when I see Raven

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I walk out of my room and look at Luna, surprised when I see Raven. "Hey..." I say, walking into the kitchen area. I hear someone walk over to me, so I turn around. Raven is standing right in front of me when I turn. "Jesus Raven. Warn a person."

Raven looks me up and down, confusing me. "Yeah okay, Clarke's outfit will match yours. She wanted me to make sure." She says, making me laugh.

"Great." I realize I accidentally left my phone in my room so I walk away to get it. I pick it up and text Clarke. 

Lexa: So you're having Raven spy on me now? 

Clarke: Yup. When are you coming to get me? I miss you :(

Lexa: I'm leaving in a minute. And I miss you too

Clarke: Great then get your hot ass over here

Lexa: Alright. See you soon :) 

I put my phone away and walk back out of my room. "Alright, I'm leaving... Thanks for letting me borrow your car, Luna." I say, grabbing the keys to Luna's car. 

"No problem. Have fun." My sister says, making me smile. I'm halfway out the door and I hear Raven yell.

"Be safe! Don't forget protection!" I shake my head at the girl before closing the door and going to the parking lot. I get in and drive to Clarke's house. 

I pull up to her house and nervously walk up to the door. I take a deep breath before knocking on the door. After a second the door opens and I see a little girl standing there. "Uh hi. I'm here for Clarke?"

The little girl grins. "Are you Lexa? Clarke told me all about you. I'm Madi! Come in." She grabs my hand and pulls me inside. I'm very confused but decide it's better to not question the girl.

"Clarke is my cousin. Her dad was my uncle. I never met him. Clarke will be down in a little bit. When I left her room she was pacing all nervous. I think about you." The young girl rambles, making me smile.

"Yeah, I was nervous too... So Madi how old are you?" I ask, trying to understand who this kid is. 

The girl, Madi, smiles wider, which I didn't think was possible. "I'm 5." I suddenly hear footsteps coming down the stairs so look over. My breath catches in my throat when I see Clarke.

She's not wearing anything fancy. She some nice light beige jeans, a black long-sleeved shirt, and some black converse. But Clarke makes even the simplest outfits look amazing.  

"Madi don't bother Lexa

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Madi don't bother Lexa." The blonde says, walking over. I smile at her as she pulls me into a hug. "you look absolutely gorgeous, as usual." Clarke whispers, making me blush. "Alright, Madi let's get you over to Octavia's house." 

I stand there, not knowing what to do. Clarke looks at me. "Shit I completely forgot to tell you about her I am so sorry. Can you just wait for me in the car while I get her to Octavia? I promise everything will be great from here."

I smile softly and nod. "Yeah of course. And don't worry it's already great you haven't done anything wrong." I look at Madi. "See you around kid." I walk out to my car and sit in the driver's seat. I take a deep breath and run a hand through my hair.

A couple of minutes later I hear the passenger's door open so look over. I smile widely at Clarke. "Hey. I'm sorry again. She just kinda slipped my mind... She's my cousin. She comes to visit once a month."

I smile softly and brush a piece of hair out of her face. "Don't worry about it. I mean it surprised me but I still get to spend the rest of the day with you, right?"

Clarke grins and nods. "Yup. And, my mom has even given me permission to sleepover. If you want me, that is." She says, resting her hands on the collar of my jacket.

"Oh, I most definitely want you..." I say before pulling her into a soft kiss. I put a hand on her cheek as she kisses back. We pull away after a second and I smile. "Alright, you ready to go?"

Clarke smiles and nods. She pulls her seatbelt on and grabs my hand before I start driving. "So where are we going, Lex?" Clarke asks.

I smile softly. "That's a secret. But I promise you'll like it." I say, planting a soft kiss on her hand. 

We talk during the whole drive. After a bit, I pull up to the local park and earn a confused look from Clarke. "You trust me?" I ask, earning a nod. "Great," I say before getting out of the car. I hear Clarke get out behind me.

I grab a basket from the trunk and then walk over to Clarke. "A while ago we talked about your dream date. You said a picnic in the park, seeing a movie and then heading to the arcade. So... I planned that for you." I say nervously.

That was something we talked about when we first met so I hope it hasn't changed in the twoish months since then. Clarke smiles widely and pecks my lips. "I can't believe you remember that. You're amazing." 

I smile widely. "You deserve the best, Griff." I wrap my free arm around her shoulders as we walk through the park. We find a tree that doesn't have too many sticks around it and sit down. 

"Alright, so what did you make for us Lex?" Clarke asks as I open the picnic basket. 

"Okay, I made what I can with my limited cooking skills. So we have some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, some fruit, some lemonade and cheese and crackers." I say, pointing at each thing as I point at them.

Clarke looks at me with wide eyes and a big grin. "That's why you asked me if I had any allergies or foods I didn't like. Lexa this is absolutely amazing. Nobody has ever done this for me before. Thank you."

I look at her and brush a piece of hair out of her face. "Well, that's because everyone else failed to see how perfect you are. And I plan to treat you like the goddess you are." I say before planting a soft kiss on her lips.

Clarke smiles widely before kissing back. "How are you real?" She giggles. "Okay now this all looks really good and I'm hungry so..." 

I chuckle and we start eating, just talking about random things. I learn Clarke is a Gryffindor, that her favourite thing to do in the summer is go swimming, that she's always wanted a dog, and that before meeting me her favourite colour was blue. But now it's green.

My favourite colour used to be purple. But since I've met Clarke, I've fallen in love with blue.

Hey! I am so sorry for how long this took. I hope the length makes up for it? The next chapter will be a continuation of their date. If you like this fanfic, you should go read my other Clexa story that I just put out. It's a coffee shop au, cause I'm an absolute sucker for coffee shop au's. Okay, I hope you enjoyed this. Until next time!

Hospital Visit - Discontinued -जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें