Chapter 13

Lexas POV

I wake up in the room I grew up in and smile softly. I tilt my head, smiling wider when I see the sleeping blonde next to me. I plant a soft kiss on Clarke's temple and slide out of bed. I get some clothes and walk to the bathroom, getting in the shower. I stand there for a few minutes, just letting the water run over my body.

I think about all the memories I have in this house. All the times me, Luna and Costia hung out. We were the three musketeers. I know Luna is just as sad as being away from our family and Costia as I am, but hides it better. 

I wash my body and get out of the shower, throwing my clothes on. I put on some black pants and a pink button-up shirt. It's not my favourite shirt, but Clarke mentioned she liked it when she helped me unpack. I also know Anya will approve of my outfit if I wear this. 

When I'm done in the bathroom I walk downstairs, stopping when I see Anya and Raven standing there, talking

When I'm done in the bathroom I walk downstairs, stopping when I see Anya and Raven standing there, talking. "Hey..." I say nervously. I can tell Anya was on her way out before she started talking to Raven. She's wearing dress pants, a turtle neck and a striped blazer.

Raven, though, has clearly just come from Luna's room. She's wearing one of Luna's big flannels and some jeans that are clearly too big for her. 

The two girls stop their conversation and look at me

The two girls stop their conversation and look at me. "Hello, Lexa. Me and Raven were just... talking." Despite Anya talking in the most stoic voice ever, I can still hear the anger and annoyance in her voice.

I look at Raven who looks upset and sigh. I know Anya made some douche comment, which doesn't really surprise me. I love Anya, but she is terrible with feelings sometimes. "Well, I have to go. I'll be home later." Anya kisses my cheek before leaving.

I look at Raven and sigh. "I don't know what she said, but I'm sorry about her. I don't know what happened with you two, but regardless she doesn't have the right to upset you." I hug the younger girl. 

Raven smiles weakly and hugs back. "Thanks, Woods. Your cousin just isn't the best with feelings... Me and her clearly dated. When I introduced her to my mom, she freaked and ghosted me. When I finally got in contact with her she dumped me... She said that she couldn't be in that environment because she needed to focus on school or something. It was stupid. She just told me that I shouldn't be putting Luna in that environment either..." 

I scoff. "Yeah... Anya can be... difficult. I love her more than anything but she doesn't take anyone else's feelings into consideration. Except for mine and Lunas." I run a hand through my hair. "Luna is good though. She'll put you first. She just wants everyone around her to be at peace and happy." 

Raven smiles and nods. "I know, Woods. Your sister is amazing... I'm lucky to have her. And Clarke is lucky to have you. You two are good people. Now I'm hungry. Can you cook?" Raven asks.

"Hell yeah, she can! Lexi's pancakes are the best!" Costia yells, walking into the room. I groan at the nickname. Lexa isn't my full name. It's actually Alexandria. So Costia has always called me Lexi. 

Raven smirks. "Well in that case, can you make us pancakes?" Raven asks. I groan and nod, knowing Luna will kick my ass if I decline and upset her girlfriend.

I walk into the kitchen and start making the pancakes. After a few minutes, I feel arms wrap around my waist, and a head on my shoulder. I smile, knowing it's Clarke. "Hey, Lex." The blonde whispers, kissing my cheek.

I turn around in her arms. "Hey, baby." I kiss her forehead and wrap my arms around her neck. She yawns and buries her head in my neck. "still tired?" I say quietly, earning a whimper and a nod from the blonde.

"I missed you though..." She glances up at me, making me smile. I brush a piece of hair out of the blonde's face. "Are you making pancakes?" She asks, realizing I was cooking. 

I nod. "Yeah. Raven and Costia wanted them. I would've said no but Anya made Raven upset and Luna would've kicked my ass if I made it any worse so." I shrug. Clarke smiles up at me.

"You're a softie, Lex. Alright, I'm gonna go to Raven and Costia. I gotta talk to you about something later, okay? It's nothing bad." I nod and she smiles, kissing my cheek. 

A bit later Luna, Gaia, Aden and Lincoln all come downstairs. That's when I realize my aunt is probably at work already. "Hey. I'm making pancakes. They're almost done... Moon you're gonna wanna talk to your girl." 

Luna nods and walks to the living room where the girls are. When they're done I put all the pancakes on a big plate and put it on the kitchen island. "Food is ready dumbasses!" I call into the living room. 

Everyone walks into the kitchen and gets pancakes, thanking me. I notice Clarke staring at me and I raise my eyebrow, smirking. Clarke notices and quickly looks away, making me chuckle. We all sit down and eat our pancakes, talking about random stuff.

When we're done Clarke pulls me into the storage room. I wrap my arms around her waist and look at her. "What's up, baby?" I brush a piece of hair out of her face.

Clarke looks up at me. "What are we? Because it's clear we aren't just friends. But we haven't gone on a date or anything so we can't be dating. But we kiss a lot." I laugh a little at the younger girls rambling, earning a glare from her.

"Here then how about we do this. Clarke Griffin, will you go on a date with me?" I ask, playing with a piece of her hair. Clarke smiles widely up at me and nods.

"Of course I will... Thank you." She leans up and kisses me softly. I put my hand on her cheek and kiss back. I kiss her cheek when we pull away.

"We should probably get back out there before everyone thinks we came in here to fuck." I say, earning a smack on my shoulder and a laugh from the blonde. I kiss her temple and wrap my arm around her shoulder as we walk out of the room.

I'm going on a date with Clarke fucking Griffin. Holy shit.