Chapter 2

Clarke walks up to the school and looks around for her friends. After getting Octavia to come to the hospital with her and Raven last night, Octavia finally believes Lexa is hot. Clarke finds her friends and walk over. "Hey losers. Where's Tavia?" Clarke asks, leaning against the wall of the school.

The group always gets to school early and waits outside for everyone to get there. Usually, Octavia gets there first, unless her brother Bellamy drives her. Raven goes to speak when a car blasting its music pulls into the parking lot.

The group looks over and recognizes it at Bellamy Blakes car. They all walk over and smile. Octavia hops out of the car. "Hey, guys." She says as the group gets close.

"Hey, Octopus! Hey Bellamy." Raven says, waving at Bellamy. The boy Blake is two years older than Octavia and graduated two years ago. Raven was always the closest to him, nobody really knew why.

"Hey, Reyes." He looks at Clarke and smiles. "Hey, Griffin." Everyone knows Bellamy had feelings for Clarke. Sadly for him, she doesn't feel the same. At all. Clarke is Bi, but very much prefers girls. And she sees Bellamy as an older brother.

"Hey, Blake." She looks at her phone. "Alright, the bell is in 10 minutes. We gotta get our stuff from our lockers." She says, looking back up. Everyone nods and says bye to Bellamy.

"Okay, so it's Friday. After school, we should all do something." Monty Greene says. Monty is the youngest in the group. Everyone in the group is in grade 12, except for Monty and Jasper Jordan, who are in grade 11.

"It can't be right after school, idiot. Remember Clarke has to see her girlfriend." Says John Murphy, gaining a smack from his girlfriend, Emori Prime. Murphy is a dick most of the time, but the rest of the time he's actually a good guy.

Clarke rolls her eyes at the boy. "Not my girlfriend. She's in a coma and probably straight. You guys can hang out after school. I only stay at the hospital for an hour while I do homework. I can meet up with you guys then?" The blonde suggests.

"Clarke, can I come with you again? My mom is kinda off the rails again and I'd rather not go home. I also need to talk to Abby about my knee. It's hurting a lot recently." Raven says, looking at Clarke. After the accident, Clarke's mom became Raven's doctor.

Clarke nods. "Course you can, birdy." She says, earning an eye roll from the Latina. They walk into the school and the group separates, going to get their stuff.

After school Raven and Clarke walk to Raven's car. Clarke walked to school, only living 10 minutes away, so they don't have to worry about that. Clarke, Raven and Octavia all live on the same street, but Raven drives when her leg is really hurting. Bellamy only drives Octavia on days he needs to do something, otherwise she walks alone or with Clarke.

They get into the car and start driving to the hospital. "Does your mom know when she's going to wake up? Lexa, I mean. 6 months is a long time... surely she'll wake up soon, right?" The latina asks Clarke, who's staring out the window.

Clarke looks at her slightly taller friend and shrugs. "She isn't sure when she's going to wake up... She says it should be soon which is good. I mean I won't really know her when she does wake up. I'm just there so she doesn't wake up alone."

Raven nods, but doesn't fully believe her friend. She knows Clarke wants to be at least friends when she wakes up, based on how much time she spends in the hospital. Clarke gets a text from Octavia. "Tavia says they're going to the bowling alley, and they invited Echo, Maya and Harper." Echo is a friend of theirs that graduated last year. Maya and Harper are Jasper and Monty's girlfriends.

Bellamy and Echo dated for a while before breaking up, so they don't see Echo much anymore. Clarke knows that Raven misses Echo. Echo was always there for Raven after the accident, so not seeing much anymore makes her sad.

Raven smiles widely and nods. "Great! I've missed Echo." She says, watching the road. Clarke notices her drumming on the steering wheel a bit, which is something she's noticed Raven does when she's happy.

After a while Raven pulls up to the hospital and the teenagers get out of the car. They walk inside and Clarke signs them in as visitors.

The girls walks to Lexas room but stop when they see the other people in the room. "Oh sorry. We didn't realize you'd be here today." Clarke says, recognizing the two as Lexas siblings.

The boy, who's name they don't know, look at them. "No it's okay... you're the doctors daughter that comes everyday, right? Thank you for not leaving here alone everyday. We'd like to come more but we can't. I'm Lincoln Woods. And this is my sister Luna Woods." He points at the girl.

The girl, who they now know is named Luna looks at them. "Yeah thank you... we don't live around here so we come once a week to check on her and her house..." she looks at Lexa.

Clarke glances at Raven, who's basically drooling at Luna. She rolls her eyes playfully and looks at the Woods siblings. "It's not a problem. I have homework and to do and home gets boring... well since you're here we can go."

Lincoln nods. "Well we're gonna be here tomorrow too, which you probably know considering you're never here on Saturdays. We would love to get to know you too. Considering I know you're always here, and she visits often with you." He says to Clarke.

Clarke looks at Raven and nods. "Yeah... Here I can give you my number and you can call me. We can have like dinner or breakfast or something one day." She writes down her number and hands it to Lincoln, who thanks her.

Luna looks between the two girls. "It was nice meeting you again... We're in town until Sunday and then it might be a couple weeks, so hopefully we can get together on the weekend." She says to both girls, but Clarke notices her focus on Raven more.

Raven smiles and nods. "Yeah. It was nice meeting the two of you as well... Bye..." She says, basically dragging a very confused Clarke out of the room. "I like girls too much to stay in that room any longer." The brunette says, making Clarke laugh.

The girls walk to Ravens car and get in again. "I'll text Octavia and tell her we're on our way." The blonde says, earning a nod in response. She texts Octavia to tell them they're on their way. Whenever they go bowling they go to a local Alley. Living in a small town in Ontario, there aren't many places to go

When we get to the bowling alley, Raven basically runs inside. Or at least she would if she had the ability to. Clarke walks closely behind her, ready to catch her if she falls. They manage to get inside without falling and get their shoes.

Raven rushes to Echo and hugs her tightly. "I missed you!" Raven basically yells, causing Echo to laugh. Everyone knows Raven and Echo are like sisters. They've always been super close. Echo's mom often helped out Raven when her mom was off on a bender.

Echo smiles and hugs back. "I missed you too, Reyes." They pull back from the hug. "Alright, we're choosing teams. We decided me and Murphy would be the captains." Echo says to Clarke and Raven.

They always play in two teams, renting out two lanes and seeing which group gets the most points. Echo and Murphy start picking people.

The teams end up being Murphy, Jasper, Octavia, Emori, and Maya, against Echo, Clarke, Raven, Harper and Monty. They two teams start playing. Echo and co. end up winning by a few points. They play a couple more rounds before it gets dark and they all go home.

Raven and Clarke decided Raven would just stay over at Clarkes house. Clarke looks at her phone as Raven drives. "Oh Lincoln texted me. He asked if we could do breakfast tomorrow. Meet up at iHop?" She looks at Raven, who nods.

Clarke responds and says that sounds good. They get to Clarkes house and fall asleep quickly. They ate at the bowling alley. They both sleep on Clarkes bed, cuddled up next to each other. This isn't unusual for the pair, especially when they have stuff to do the next day.

A/N
Hey! Sorry it took a while to post a next chapter. Next chapter will have the breakfast and maybe other stuff. Lexa will wake up soon, don't worry. I'm not giving away the big endgame couples, but Memori will be staying together, along with Marper and Jasper X Maya. I'm not so sure about the endgame Octavia ship, but it might involve introducing a new character... That's all I'll say for now.