Chapter 12

Lunas POV

Today is the day Lincoln moves out. It'll be weird being with just Lexa, but I think we can handle it. I'm nervous about introducing Raven to my aunt and everyone else. Me and Raven are driving in my car alone. I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

Lexa and Clarke are driving up with Lincoln. I don't know what they are, but they look good together.

I get up and get dressed, putting on some checkered pants, a long-sleeved red shirt with a black t-shirt on top of it. I mess with my hair but don't do much to it because I don't really care.

I walk out of the bathroom and look at Lincoln

I walk out of the bathroom and look at Lincoln. "Hey. You excited to go back home?" I ask, sitting down beside him. He looks at me and nods.

"Yeah... You'll be able to handle Lexa and her stupidity, right?" Lincoln asks, making me laugh.

"Hey, I'm right here!" Lexa says, walking out of her room. She's not dressed how she usually does. I know it's to please Anya.

Lexa and Anya have always had a weird relationship. Lexa admires Anya. She always has. Despite being our cousin Anya was like our big sister. Lexa is Anya's favourite cousin. They love each other more than anything. So Lexa is always trying to please her. 

She's wearing a short-sleeved button-up shirt that's tucked into her jeans. She also has a belt on, which she really only wears around Anya for some reason. 

"Hey, Lex

"Hey, Lex. You look nice." Lincoln says, fixing Lexas collar. Lexa smiles at him.

"Thanks... I'm nervous to see Anya again. I mean it has been like... 8 months." Anya was away for two months before Lexa fell into a coma.

We all eat breakfast before helping Lincoln get his stuff into our cars. His car doesn't have enough space which is why we're taking two. We get in our cars and drive to Raven's house. Clarke said she'd wait there with Raven. 

We pull up to Raven's house and see the girls outside. Me and Lexa get out of the cars and walk to them. "Hey," I say, kissing Raven's cheek. Raven smiles at me. "So, you're with me. Clarke, you're with Lex and Lincoln."