Chapter 8

Quick A/N
So I dunno if anyone noticed but I changed Cosita to Ontari as Lexa's ex. That's cause I wanted to have Maia Mitchell as someone in here, and Costia has no face. Costia will be a kind person. Her and Lexa are exes but ended on good terms like Niylah and Clarke. She will not cause trouble. I'm also changing the coma time from 10 months to 6. 10 is just too long. Enjoy the chapter.

Lexas POV

Me and Luna start school today and I'm super nervous. I woke up a lot earlier than I needed to to make sure I was all ready. Luna and I need to get to the school early so we can get our schedules. Clarke and Raven told us they'd still meet us there so we wouldn't be alone.

I'm wearing a Metallica shirt, a leather jacket, and some cuffed jeans. I also have a necklace that my cousin Anya gave me. I miss Anya, but I know I might get to see her when Lincoln is moving. Me and Luna are going up for the day. I put on my converse and get some cereal.

Luna walks out of her room and smiles softly at me

Luna walks out of her room and smiles softly at me. "Hey, little sister. You nervous?" I roll my eyes at the name but nod. Luna is wearing a brown turtleneck with a mostly buttoned flannel over top and some brown pants. She also has a necklace I know our aunt gave her.

 She also has a necklace I know our aunt gave her

Luna sits down beside me and looks at me. "It'll be okay. Clarke and Raven will be there." I see her smile as she says Raven's name, making me laugh.

"You really like her, don't you?" I ask, and Luna nods. I smile and nod. "Good. Don't fuck up dude. She's important to Clarke and I don't wanna be in that uncomfortable situation where my close friend is best friends with my sister's ex." I say, making Luna laugh.

"Yeah, close friend. When are you gonna admit you like her?" She asks and I roll my eyes. I get up and run a hand through my hair.

"Do you think Costia will be there when we drop off Lincoln? I miss her." I say, sitting on the counter. Costia is one of my exes. We ended things on very good terms and she's my best friend. I haven't talked to her since I woke up because I got a new phone.

I've been told she visited with Luna and Lincoln for a while, but when school started she had to stop. Luna nods. "Yeah. I called her when you woke up. She hasn't had the chance to visit, but said she'll be there when you're back."