Chapter 7

Lexas POV

I wake up and rub my eyes, remembering what I'm doing today. I check my phone and smile, seeing a message from Clarke, saying she's excited for later. I quickly respond saying I am too.

I put my phone down and get up. I find some clothes and get in the shower. When I'm out I get dressed. I put on a black t-shirt and some grey jeans. I tuck my shirt into my jeans and do my hair.

I put on some light eyeliner and walk out of the bathroom

I put on some light eyeliner and walk out of the bathroom. I walk to the kitchen area and pour myself a bowl of cereal. I scroll through my Instagram while I eat.

I hear someone walking, so I turn around. I smile, seeing Lincoln. "Hey dumbass," I say, putting some cereal in my mouth.

Lincoln rolls his eyes. "I'm the dumbass... You look nice. Going out?" He asks, peeling a banana. I smile and nod.

"Yeah. Me and Clarke are hanging out today." I say, standing up. Lincoln smirks.

"Ooh, Clarke again? If I didn't know any better I'd say you have a little crush on Blondie." He says, making me turn around and glare at him.

"Clarke is my friend. Nothing more." I say as I out my now empty bowl in the sink. I pick up my phone. "Clarke is here. Tell Luna where I am?" I ask getting a nod in response.

I walk to the parking lot and see Clarke standing beside her car. "Hey, Griff!" I call over to her. She looks up at me and smiles widely.

"Hey, Lex." She says as I get closer. She flashes me a wide grin and we get into her car. I look at her.

"So, where we going Klork?" I say, earning a playful eye roll from the blonde. She looks at me as she pulls on her seatbelt.

"You'll see. Now put on your seatbelt Woods." She says smirking. I groan jokingly and pull my seatbelt on. The blonde smiles and starts to drive. I look out the window, smiling when I hear her singing along to the radio.

I look over at her. "You have a beautiful voice." I see a slight blush on her face, causing me to smirk. I hear her mumble out a thank you. We pull up to a bowling alley and I look at Clarke confused.

"Come on. You're going to meet my friends." The blue-eyed girl says, getting out of the car. I groan and get out after her. We walk into the alley and I follow Clarke over to a big group of people. "Hey, guys. This is Lexa." She says to them. I give them a little wave.

"So you know Octavia. This is her brother, Bellamy. Then there's Monty, Harper, Jasper, Maya, Murphy and Emori. Raven and Echo couldn't make it, but you met them both yesterday so it's fine." She points at everyone as she says their names, which I appreciate.

I don't like the way Bellamy is looking at me and Clarke. I make a mental note to keep an eye on him. We get into two teams to bowl. It's me, Clarke, Emori, Murphy and Monty against Octavia, Bellamy, Harper, Jasper and Maya. We win, but not by much.