Chapter 4

Clarkes POV

It's been a week since breakfast with Lincoln and Luna. Raven and Luna have been texting nonstop, which me and Octavia have been teasing her about. Right now I'm sitting in Lexa's hospital room, texting Octavia. She met a girl the other day but won't tell me her name.

All of a sudden I hear a voice. "Hello?" I look at the bed and see Lexa laying there, awake.

"Holy shit!" I jump up. "Mom!" I yell out, and my mom rushes into the room. She looks at the bed and gasps.

"You're awake." She says, looking over Lexa. Lexa looks between us, very confused.

"Yeah? Why is this surprising?" She looks at us. Whoa. Her eyes are beautiful... Stop that Clarke. She just woke up from a coma.

"Lexa. You've been in a coma for 6 months." My mom says, causing Lexas eyes to widen. " I need to do some tests." My mom continues. Lexa nods and just looks at me.

"Who are you?" She says, staring at me.

"Oh uh, I'm Clarke Griffin. Abby, your doctor, is my mom. I've been staying here. Just in case you wake up. I don't think waking up alone would be fun." I say, rubbing the back of my neck. Why is this girl making me so nervous?

Lexa nods, still looking at me. "Well, Clarke Griffin, you're beautiful." She says with a slight smirk, making me blush. My mom looks at me and raises an eyebrow, smirking.

"Anyways I should call Lincoln and Luna..." I say before walking out of the room. After I call them, I text a group chat with Raven and Octavia.

Griff: Lexa woke up. And flirted with me?

Bird: Does that mean Luna is back in town?

Octopussy: Wait. Flirted?

Griff: Yes and yes. She called me beautiful

Bird: Get some Griffin!

I roll my eyes and put my phone in my pocket. I walk back to the room and see Lexa alone. "So. If you don't mind me asking, how'd it happen?" I ask, and Lexa sighs.

"Abusive ex... Shot me in the stomach and hit me in the head with a metal bar... Didn't take the breakup too well..." The brunette says, staring at her hands.

"That is seriously messed up." I touch her shoulder, but she flinches away. "Sorry... boundaries," I say, taking a step back. Lexa gives me a thankful smile, probably to thank me for the distance.

"So, Clarke. Tell me about yourself." The green-eyed girl says as I sit own in the chair beside her bed. I sigh and think for a minute.

"Well. I'm 17. I just turned 17 recently, actually. I want to be a doctor, like my mom. I like art too though. I don't know how to swim... And I want two kids. Your turn, Lexa." I say, smiling.

"Alright. I guess I'm 18 now? Cause you said a bit over a month and my birthday is at the beginning of September. I want to be a writer, I think. I can swim. Maybe once I'm out of here I could teach you. I've never thought about kids but I think two would be nice." She says, her eyes reaching mine. Green meeting blue.

I look into her eyes, snapping out of it when I hear voices outside of the room. Luna and Lincoln hurry into the room. The rush to Lexas side and hug her. Luna glances over her shoulder and whispers a thank you to me.

I nod and walk out of the room. I run a hand through my hair, trying to process everything that's going on. I walk outside and call Raven. "Hey Bird. Your girlfriend is at the hospital." I say, hearing a groan on the other side of the line.

"For the last time, Luna isn't my girlfriend. However, I will use that to my advantage. So thanks baby Griff." I can practically hear her smiling. As much as I tease her about it, I'm glad she met Luna. I look around and sigh. It's halfway through September.

We've only been back to school for like 2 weeks and so much has already happened. I just have to hope this year doesn't get better. I decide to walk home instead of getting  a ride, even though its cold and its an hour walk. I just need to clear my mind

A/N
Sooo. Lexa is awake. I'll just let you guys know, her ex is Ontari. Who do you think the girl Octavia met is? I regret to inform you this most likely will not have Linctavia, as my heart belongs to another Octavia ship (That shall not be named as it'll spoil stuff). I've also decided soon I will be introducing Anya, Indra and Hope. Do with that what you will. Sorry for a shorter chapter. I'll try making the next one longer. There will probably be a tiny time jump btw.