Chapter 14

Story from Lexa's perspective unless stated otherwise from now on

I wake up to the sun shining through my window and groan. We got back home from my aunt's house late last night. I dropped Clarke off at home but Raven stayed over.

I sit up and run a hand through my hair, yawning. I pick up my phone and smile, seeing a text from Clarke that just says "coffee?" I text her back saying I'll pick her up in 20 minutes.

I get up and shower quickly before getting dressed. I pull on some ripped black jeans and a black band shirt. I pull on my jean jacket over top and walk out to the kitchen.

I smile at my sister and Raven, who are sitting on the couch

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I smile at my sister and Raven, who are sitting on the couch. "Hey. I'm going out for coffee with Clarke. Can I borrow your car?" I ask Luna who nods. "Cool. If you need anything while I'm out text me." I grab my combat boots and put them on before leaving.

I text Clarke and tell her I'm on my way before getting in Luna's car and driving to Clarke's house. When I get there I get out of the car and knock on the door. To my surprise, Clarke doesn't open her door but her mom does. "Ms. Griffin. It's nice to see you again." I say with a smile, turning on my "parent voice".

Clarke's mom smiles and rolls her eyes at me. "Please, don't be so formal. You're my daughter's friend. You can call me Abby. I'm guessing you're here for Clarke?" She asks and I nod. "Come in then. I heard a lot of thudding and running around in her room." She says, making me chuckle.

I step inside the house and she closes to door behind me. "You have a lovely home, M- Abby," I say, catching myself. I look around, smiling when I see pictures of Clarke.

"Thank you, Lexa." She says. I can tell she's going to say something else but is cut off by Clarke walking down the stairs. I look at her and smile widely. She's wearing some jeans and a striped green sweater. Simple, but she still looks beautiful.

"Hey, Lex

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Hey, Lex." The blonde smiles at me. She turns to her mom. "We're going out for coffee. Do you need anything while I'm out?" She asks and her mom shakes her head. "Great. I'll be back later." She says before leading me out of the house.