Chapter 5

Clarkes POV

Lexa woke up 4 days ago. She somehow got my number, and she keeps texting me. She's actually pretty funny. I'm in the middle of math class right now, but Lexa keeps messaging me. It's quite amusing.

Lex
Clarkeeee
Clarke I'm boredddd

I smirk, reading her messages, but choose to ignore them for a little bit. School is done in 5 minutes, and then I'll just go visit her. I feel my phone continue to vibrate as I stare at the clock. The bell rings and we're dismissed, so I pull out my phone.

Lex
Are you coming to see me today?

I smile a little at the message. Me and Lexa have gotten somewhat close since she woke up. She's really good company.

Clarke
Yes, I'm coming Lex.

Lex
Yessss. I've been so bored.

I laugh a little at the girls text and put my phone away. I start walking to the hospital. Raven is going out with Luna today, finally. Rae had the guts to ask out Luna, who unsurprisingly said yes. I put my hands in the pockets of my jacket as I walk to the hospital.

After 45 minutes I get to the hospital. I walk inside and sign in before heading to Lexas room. I lean against the door and look at the brunette. "Hey." I say, her head shooting up when she hears my voice. She smiles at me as I walk inside the room. "Sorry it took so long. There was a lot of traffic." I shrug, sitting down.

The green eyed girl shakes her head. "It's okay. You didn't take much longer than the past few days...It's Friday. Don't you have anything better to do?" The brunette says, tilting her head to the side. I smile a little.

"Nah. Usually me and my friends all hangout but Raven is out with your sister, and they all know I like keeping you company." Lexa knows about me visiting her during the last 2 months of her coma, and she knows some of my friends came. She doesn't know why they would come though.

Lexa smiles widely. "Right. Luna called me earlier, nervous about the date. She really likes Raven. And from what I can tell, the feeling is more than mutual." She says, making me laugh a little. "So... when do you think your mom is gonna let me out of here?" The brunette asks. I sigh.

"You've only been up for 4 days... I'd say by the end of next week though. School only started like 3 weeks ago so you should be able to get caught up really easy when you go back." I see her grimace at the thought of going back to school and laugh.

"Yeah... So Luna told me her and Lincoln got an apartment here." She smiles softly. I'm happy at the thought of the brunette staying, and also for Raven. Luna staying means her and Raven can actually have a relationship.

"I'm happy you're staying. We haven't technically known each other long, but you've grown on me woods." I say, making the brunette smile.

Over the next week and a half me and Lexa hangout at the hospital when I can, and text when I can't. Now it's been two weeks since she woke up, and she's allowed to go home. Lincoln and Luna couldn't pick her up, so I'm borrowing my moms car and bringing Lexa to the apartment.

I walk into Lexas hospital room and my breath is caught in my throat. She's standing up, pulling her shirt on. And damn... she has abs. She looks at me when her shirt is on and smiles. "Hey griff." She says as she pulls on her jacket. She's wearing black jeans, a white shirt, and a leather jacket. She pulls on her combat boots and looks at me. "Ready?" She asks and I nod.

"So. How are you feeling?" I ask as we walk to my moms car. I get in the drivers seat and she hops into the passengers seat.

"Really good. Your mom said I'm healed up perfectly, but there's a scar where I got shot. And a small scar on the back of my neck. But girls like scars." She shrugs, and I laugh.

I start driving, and I turn on the radio. Lexa leans her head back and inhales. I glance at her and smile a little. Lexa is hard to explain. She's tough, but also really soft. She's charming, but also a huge dork.

I turn on the radio and she looks at me confused. "Right so I've been in a coma for half a year, so what the fuck song is this?" She says, causing me to burst out in laughter. I've tried catching her up on stuff she's missed, but I forgot music.

"Right. Here how about when I drop you off I can catch you up on music?" I ask and she nods. I change the radio to a station that players older rock music and I hear her gasp.

I glance over and see her lip syncing and dancing around to the song and laugh. She continues to do this until we get to the address Luna sent me. We walk up to the apartment she gave Lexa key for and we walk inside. It's a two bedroom apartment. They said one of the rooms is for Lexa, because she's been told she needs to rest.

We walk to her room and she looks around at the piles of boxes. "All my stuff is here." She smiles a little and looks through it. She glances at me. "Wanna help me unpack?" She says and I nod. We spend the next few hours unpacking her stuff. We get hungry and decide to order some pizza.

We eat and I tell her about the music she's missed. I've only technically known the brunette for two weeks, but I don't know what I'd do if I lost her. We talk until her siblings get home and I have to leave. We text until I fall asleep. Lexa woods truly is incredible.

A/N
Hey. This is kinda rushed and all over the place, but I kinda liked it? So at this point we're now at the beginning of October, and there wont be a time skip for a while. Lexa will be starting school soon. What do you think will happen when she meets Clarkes friend? When she meets Bellamy?