Chapter 11

Clarkes POV

I know I messed up with Lexa. And I know I should probably talk to her, but I'm scared. I haven't had a solid relationship since Niylah and even that is debatable. I run a hand through my hair and look at the time.

I don't want to go to school today. I know Lexa saw me with Bellamy so I know she's probably mad at me. And instead of talking to me, she went to Octavia. I didn't even know they were friends. 

I don't blame her though. She doesn't need to talk to me. I'm the one that pushed her away. This is for me to fix. I get up and walk to the shower. My worries are temporarily washed away, but come back as soon as I get out of the shower

I pull on my striped long-sleeved shirt and some leggings. I run a hand through my hair and sigh. I dyed the tips pink a while ago but it hasn't come out. I make a note to get a haircut soon.

I walk downstairs and see my mom isn't up yet

I walk downstairs and see my mom isn't up yet. I'm not surprised, she had a late shift right now. I eat some toast before grabbing my stuff and walking outside. I see Octavia standing with Raven and smile. "Hey!" I call over to them.

They look back at me and smile. "Hey, Griff," Raven says when I get over to them. "We're waiting for Luna and Lexa..." She says and I nod, knowing Octavia probably told her what Lexa did.

We talk until a car I recognize as Lunas pulls up. Lexa gets out of the front seat and gets in the back without looking at me. The car sits 5 people, but I know the back will be a little crowded. 

Raven gets in the passenger's seat and me and Octavia get in the back. Thankfully Octavia sits between me and Lexa or it would be weird. It's only a 3-minute drive so we get to school fast. 

When we get out of the car Octavia and Lexa fall into a conversation, and Raven and Luna fall into their own. I look down as we walk, feeling left out. I glance over at Lexa but notice she hasn't looked at me once.

I sigh. "Hey uh I'm gonna get to class early. I'll see you guys later." I say before walking away.

Lexas POV

I watch Clarke leave and sigh. I look at Octavia. "This plan better work." I run a hand through my hair. Last night be and Octavia came up with how to get Clarke to talk to me. I trust Octavia because she grew up with Clarke. 

Octavia says if I ignore Clarke she'll give in and talk to me. Octavia says whenever she does this Clarke breaks after a couple of hours. So I'm just hoping this works. 

It's only the second period when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I glance back and see Clarke holding out a piece of folded-up paper. I take it and slip it into my pocket before turning my attention back to the front. 

After a minute I glance at the letter. All it says is meet me at our lockers at lunch. Class ends and I head to my last class before lunch and tell Octavia about the letter. Class goes by pretty slowly. When class is done I say bye to Octavia and walk to my locker.

I see Clarke leaning against it. She really is beautiful... I take a deep breath and walk over to her. "Hey. You wanted to talk?" I ask, getting her attention.

She looks at me and nods. "yeah. Follow me." She takes my hand and leads me out of the building. We stop at the side of the school. Clarke looks around to make sure nobody is around.

Clarke looks up at me. "I am so sorry... I- I shouldn't have pushed you away. I just got scared... I know it isn't an excuse and you have all rights to hate me but... I'm sorry..." She says, her voice getting softer at the end.

I look at her and brush a piece of hair out of her face. "I understand... Why were you scared though?"

Clarke sighs. "I haven't had a real relationship in over a year. I mean yeah I dated Niylah but that was weird... I'm just scared of getting hurt..." I smile softly at her.

"Clarke... I would never purposefully hurt you... I promise. Only an idiot would hurt you and I like to think I'm pretty smart." I say, earning a giggle from the blonde. 

Clarke bites her lip and looks at me. "can I kiss you..?" She says quietly. I nod and we both lean in, our lips meeting in the middle. I thought our first kiss was good... 

We pull away after a second and I smile down at the blonde. "You're not gonna freak out on me this time, right?" I say jokingly.

Clarke pouts and jokingly smacks my arm. "Asshole." She says and I chuckle. I kiss her cheek. 

"Come on. We have most of the break left and I'm hungry." I say, wrapping my arm around Clarke's shoulder. She smiles and we walk to where the rest of the group is. I steal half of the sandwich Luna brought and sit down. 

Luna glares at me but stops when Raven kisses her cheek, making me raise my eyebrow. Clarke sits down between my legs and I smile. I pull her close and rest my head on top of hers. I don't know what me and Clarke are, but I know this is good enough for me.

A/N
You're welcome. The next chapter will be skipped a bit to when Lincoln moves. There will be a) clarification of what seamech are b) the meeting of Costia c) Clarke and Raven meeting their family d) drama. It'll probably be a longer chapter.