Chapter 9

Lexas POV

The first day of school went well. I'm with Clarke at her house now. She's helping me with some catch-up work. I look at the blonde and bite my lip. She's very focused on reading through my work. It's cute.

Wait did I just think that? Clarke is just a friend. I mean yeah she's really nice, funny. Incredibly smart. And super beautiful... That's not a thought you should have about your friend... Maybe my siblings are right.

Clarke looks up at me. "Alright so basically you just need to write a short paragraph about a greek god of your choosing. If you need help finding stuff about the god, ask Octavia. That's what I did. She knows a lot about Greek Mythology." She smiles.

I nod. "Sounds great... Can we take a break now? We've been doing this for over an hour and I'm so bored." I whine. Clarke laughs at me. Have I mentioned I love her laugh.

She smiles and nods. "Course Lex." I smile and rest my head on her shoulder. "Tell me about where you used to live. Did you have many friends?" She asks, playing with my hair.

I nod. "Yeah. I was kinda really popular? I was captain of the soccer and baseball team. I had a lot of friends. Me, Luna and my ex Costia, uh not the abusive ex, we ran the school. We were inseparable... I miss Costia a lot." I say, thinking about my best friend.

Clarke looks at me. "Tell me about her. Costia, I mean. She seems to mean a lot to you." She says and I smile.

"Costia has always been my best friend. We met when we were 5. From there we were always together. When we were 14 we admitted our feelings for each other. We dated for 2 years but then broke up. Nothing bad happened. We just kinda lost feelings for each other. We stayed best friends though. She was my first love. She'll always hold a place in my heart. We've always just been better as friends though." I say, smiling.

Clarke looks at me and nods. "I'd love to meet her one day. If she means that much to you, she must be really nice." The blonde says, giving me an idea.

"On the weekend we're going up to my home town because Lincoln is moving. Raven is coming because Luna... What if you come? You can meet Anya. Anya already adores you. And I think you and Costia would get along." I ask nervously.

Clarke smiles and nods. "Sounds great... Wait so I'd be meeting your aunt?" The blonde asks. She knows about my parents and that I live with my aunt. I nod. "Cool..." She says but seems nervous. I smirk.

"Nervous to meet my family, Griff?" I raise my eyebrow. I sit up and look at her. I see a slight blush on her face as she rolls her eyes. She playfully bumps her shoulder against mine.

"Shut up, Lex." She says giggling. She looks up at me and I smirk, knowing exactly how to respond to that.

"Make me," I say, looking her in the eyes. I see her eyes widen and her face turns dark red. She tries to say something but can't get anything out. "You good there Klork," I ask, brushing a piece of hair out of her face.

"I uh... Oh fuck it." She says before leaning in. I lean in as well and our lips meet in the middle. And oh my god... Kissing Clarke is unlike anything I've ever felt before. Our lips fit together perfectly. It's just... whoa.

We pull away after a second and I look into her eyes. Clarke looks down. "I um... I think you need to go." She says, sounding confused. Hearing that breaks my heart.

I nod. "Y-yeah of course. Sorry." I get up and grab my stuff. I'm about to walk out her door but I turn back and look at her. "Don't forget you kissed me first, not the other way around." I leave.

I get into Luna's car, she let me drive it so I wouldn't have to walk, and tears start streaming down my face." FUCK!" I smack the steering wheel. "Lexa you're a fucking idiot..." I mumble to myself. I wipe my tears before driving back to the apartment.

I get there and just walk to my room, ignoring Luna and Lincoln. I close my door and collapse on the floor, sobbing. "Great going... You just lost your only friend here. Idiot." I know if I lost Clarke, Raven and Octavia will go with her.

A/N
Sorry I got sad... Don't worry good will happen soon. I mean this is a Clexa book.