Chapter 10

Lexas POV

I wake up to my alarm, groaning when I remember everything that happened last night. Why'd I let her kiss me? I groan and run a hand through my hair, sitting up. I stand up and get into the shower. 

It's a bit cooler today, so I put on some jeans, a cropped shirt and a long flannel. I dry my hair and just let it fall over my shoulders. I don't feel like doing a lot of makeup so I just do some simple eyeliner.

 I don't feel like doing a lot of makeup so I just do some simple eyeliner

I walk out of the bathroom and see Luna was waiting. I smile softly at her and she walks in. I walk to the kitchen area and pour myself some cereal. I hear Luna get in the shower and smile softly. Raven told me during the past 6 months Luna was having a really hard time and wouldn't do 'simple' things like shower.

Lincoln walks into the kitchen from the living room. He's been sleeping on the couch since I woke up because I need proper rest and he says I can't get that on the couch. I give him a little wave as he pulls his shirt on. "Hey, dummy. Luna has barely any gas in her car so I'm gonna drive you guys to school." 

I nod, glad he's not bringing up how I came in last night. Luna walks out of the bathroom and smiles at us. "Sup nerds?" She says, grabbing an apple from the fridge. I roll my eyes at her and smack the back of her head.

I stand up and put my empty bowl in the sink. "I'm going to get my phone." I walk to my room and grab my phone from where it's charging. I don't have any texts so put my phone in my pocket and walk back to the kitchen. 

Luna looks at me. "Are you ready to go? We're gonna pick up Raven and then get some coffee." I nod and pull on my white sneakers. Me and Luna grab our school stuff and follow Lincoln to his car.

I hope Clarke didn't tell Raven last night because if she did I know it'll be awkward. Raven doesn't seem like the type of person that can keep her mouth shut when she's thinking. 

Lincoln gets in the driver's seat, I get in the passenger's seat and Luna gets in the back. Once we have our seatbelts on Lincoln starts driving. The car ride is quiet, the only noise coming from the quiet radio.

We pull up to Raven's house and I see Raven walk over. "Hey Woods'." She says as she gets in the car. I can tell she doesn't know what happened with me and Clarke, which makes me a little happy. 

Once her seatbelt is on, Lincoln starts to drive to the coffee shop. We go to the place Raven brought me and Luna, which I've learned is called Arkadia. We go inside and all order our coffee. Lincoln orders a black coffee, I order a cappuccino, Luna gets an iced coffee and Raven gets a mocha. 

Once we have our drinks we get back in the car and Lincoln drives us to school. Luna and Raven are talking in the backseat but I tune out their conversation, staring out the window. We pull up to the school and Lincoln parks.

Raven and Luna hop out of the car and I look at Lincoln. "Thanks Linc," I say before getting out of the car. I follow Raven and Luna to where to rest of the group is. I notice Clarke and my breath gets caught in my throat.