We Need to Talk *

Looking in the mirror in the bathroom, you frowned at your reflection.

Letting out a sigh, you shut the light off, walked out, then made your way down the stairs albeit slowly. It didn't take long to make it to the bottom, your eyes instantly traveling in the direction of the living room.

Your eyes instantly landed on the ash blonde currently sitting on the couch, arms crossed, and appearing to be deep in thought over one thing or another-seemingly not taking notice of your arrival down the stairs.

This caused you to frown.

It had been four days since it had happened . . . since he had spilled about his "feelings" to and for you in his drunken stupor-the thought still made your cheeks lightly burn.

The day after, you had finally left your room after being cooped up the day prior . . .

Hesitantly, you made your way down the stairs and your eyes instantly fell on the ash blonde who was in the living room (of course).

It didn't take long for his gaze to shift from the front of him over to you as you both locked eyes, a bead of sweat on both your cheeks as you both did. . .

The look he had given you . . .

At that moment, it had become apparently obvious to you that the ash blonde demon did, indeed, remember the events of that night.

You soon averted your gaze, only giving a small "uhm" before you bit your bottom lip, your face heating up slightly, but he didn't utter a word-no doubt just watching you . . . watching what you'd do.

Unable to stand it much longer, you quickly dashed into the kitchen without so much as a single word, hoping he wouldn't follow you . . . hoping he'd leave you be.

Thankfully he didn't and he did . . .

You frowned at the memory. Part of you felt bad you had done that, but it was obvious he also seemed to have the same mindset as you at the time.

So for the past four days, any interactions between you two had been awkward: no words spoken with the occasional awkward staring here and there when you'd walk by after you'd get off the stairs to go in the kitchen (after all, you had to eat, even if your stomach didn't fully agree with that).

Taking in a deep breath, you finally spoke, "I-I'm . . . I'm going to class." These were the first words you had spoken to him which instantly gained his attention.

Quickly grabbing your bag at the frame of the living room, you headed out the door-not bothering to give the ash blonde a second glance or to wait for him to follow behind you, you knew he'd do that on his own . . . maybe.

As you began speed walking to the college, you pressed your hand to your chest, feeling the nervous beating of your heart . . .

Bakugou looked in the direction you had dashed off from for a moment. Reluctantly, he stood up, putting his hands in his pockets, before appearing behind you and started to trudge behind you awkwardly.

You somewhat tensed when upon hearing the footsteps, knowing exactly who it was, but you didn't dare turn to face him and just continued on.

This action somewhat irked Bakugou a bit inside, and he didn't know why. No, he did know why . . . and that pissed him off.

But he didn't show it.

He wouldn't show it.

Ignoring it, he continued following you as you headed towards the college, his hands still in his pockets, while looking a bit downward but in a way that he could still see where he was going as his mind wandered, his eyes narrowing.