* There's No Denying That It's My Fault

The stares of many people could be felt on you as you continued to run from your house though you didn't care one bit. Besides, you had eventually started going into a less crowded area, soon realizing you had missed a metro stop that would have been faster, even a bus stop would be.

You hadn't been running long, however. Maybe just five minutes at most. In fact, you wondered even if that. But it didn't matter. You needed to get to the required destination mentioned by Uraraka asap. After all, you didn't know how bad it was and you didn't know how much time you had though you hoped time wasn't an issue.

But before long, you were instantly snapped from your worried adrenalin-filled rush to get where you needed to be as well as a mind full of worry. You failed to realize the sudden appearance of a certain ash blonde pop up as you bumped into him and instantly stumbling back slightly (thank goodness no one was present to see any longer); however, before you could fall on your rear, he had quickly gripped your hand, stopping you from doing so.

Your face lightly flushed from the odd contact though it quickly went away going unnoticed by the both of you as you just blinked up at the male while still breathing heavily, not uttering a word.

You hadn't expected him to appear, especially not after earlier, even if the situation hadn't been too bad. Then again, you also knew he still had a "job" to do no matter the situation or how he was feeling of you for that matter.

As you remained silent, Bakugou just looked down at you without so much as bothering to actually fixate you on your feet. He didn't know why, but the feeling he had finally managed to bubble down only seconds earlier before coming to you, had begun to rise once more while the hand that was making contact with your own started to burn with a weird sensation as it had earlier when you had lightly touched him.

Though not wanting a repeat of what had happened earlier, he quickly jerked you back up almost causing you to stumble forward this time though he stopped that as he pressed a hand on your shoulder to keep you from slamming into him as you had done only seconds prior before quickly removing both from you while he furrowed his brows.

No one spoke, however. Most likely for the fact that one of you were hoping for the other to start, but it seemed neither wanted to be the starter of a conversation while the both of you just looked at one another . . .

Waiting . . .

But you knew you probably didn't have time to be playing this "game." So in reluctance on your end, you began to say his name, "Baku-"

"Where the hell are you going off to?" He soon cut you off.

The strain in his words didn't go unnoticed by you though. It was obvious he was trying to control himself . . . to control himself from having another outburst. As odd as that may sound as well as it was obvious currently being in front of you at the moment was a huge struggle for him. Something he probably wouldn't even verbally admit.

"I . . ." Your eyes wandered to the ground as the text you had received flashed in your mind, lightly cringing before looking back up at him, "I'm going to the hospital." He raised a brow though you quickly came back in, "My friend, Ashido . . . she's in the hospital."

Bakugou's face went back to normal as you said this, almost in a relieved manner though this went unnoticed by you before you quickly started back up (though speed walking) towards the hospital; however, before you could make it very far, he, in great reluctance on his end, grabbed your arm which caused you to stop as you soon looked back at him.

Though before you could say anything, he quickly let go of your arm and spoke up, "Where the hell is the damn hospital?"

It wasn't like he hadn't been here before. Of course he had, but it had been quite a long time since he had been here. And a long fucking time it was. Plus, he didn't care too much about this world. After all, his home was Hell and he tended to focus more there than this shit hole.