* A New Friend and a New Enemy?

"Huh?" You blinked at the practically empty living room aside from your own demon "companion" currently residing in it.

"I said he left, idiot." Bakugou grumbled the words once again as he looked to the side with his arms behind his head while sitting on the couch.

"Huh. But I . . . I thought he had something important to tell us." You frowned.

This was not what you had expected. Well . . . neither was another demon coming into your home late at night either, but you had wanted to hear what this "Kaminari" had wanted to tell you guys. Mainly because it seemed to revolve around you from what he had said the night before.

Instead, you were just greeted with an almost empty living room like as if another demon hadn't just broken into your home and as if it were just any normal day . . . or as normal as it could get with your current situation.

"He already told me what he wanted to say." Bakugou finally muttered, "And techinicslly, he only fucking came to tell me."

This snapped you from your thoughts as curiosity overtook you, "What did he say then?" You asked, ignoring the end of his previous words.

Bakugou looked over at you, studying you for a second, before he scrunched up his nose, "Tsk." He looked back to the side, "None of your fucking business, girly."

You didn't like that reply.

Walking over towards him, you stopped directly in front of him as you crossed your arms and glared, "It is my business if it was about me."

This caused him to look over at you with an unamused look though didn't say anything right away as he glanced to the side for a split second, almost going unnoticed by you, then back to you before finally speaking, "It wasn't."

From the time you had spent with him as well as the time you both had been getting "closer," you had started to pick up some of his actions and what they meant.

Admittedly, you were never good at actually knowing how a person truly felt or what actions they did meant what. Perhaps that was for the fact you never cared to delve too deeply into other people's emotional states and actions.

However, you were pretty sure you had begun to understand some of the meanings behind some of Bakugou's actions that he'd occasionally do. Such as now.

He may not be the most expressive person, aside from when it came to anger, but there were times he did let some things "slip," per se. And you were starting to understand exactly what they meant.

And right now . . . he was most definitely lying to you.

There was really no doubt about it.

The other demon most definitely said it revolved around you. Then again, he was a demon. You shouldn't trust every demon you meet, or any at all for that matter. But you had a feeling he wasn't lying and "your" own fellow demon in front of you currently was.

You opened your mouth to reply though closed it as you two continued to stare at each other. You knew that even if you had caught him "lying," there wasn't much you could do besides calling him out on it, even then, you probably still wouldn't even be able to get anything out of him.

You continued to open and close your mouth⁠-practically looking like a fish as you kept trying to form a proper sentence⁠-but couldn't really think of what exactly to say in hopes to convince the ash blonde for an answer or to at least tell you the truth of the matter.

"Nevermind." You finally muttered out with a sigh after and uncrossing your arms as you looked to the clock on the wall.

It was almost time for you to be heading to one of your classes. You knew you shouldn't miss that. You didn't need to fall behind. Plus, you were already falling behind even if you were going, especially in math...