* Thanks For The Proposition, But I'll Decline The Offer

The place was dark-nothing could be seen but the blackness of the area-and it was completely silent . . .

Lifting your hands in front of your face, you furrowed your brows as you looked at them. You then looked down. Even through the darkness, you were still able to see your body perfectly as if you weren't in a totally darkened area.

Lowering your arms and looking back up at your surroundings, you looked around you. However, there appeared to be nothing in sight but the darkness that surrounded you.

You began to take a few steps forward hesitantly, allowing yourself-with nothing on them-to continue through the darkness with no knowledge of where you were walking to . . .

As you continued down the dark area, the only sound present was that of your feet as they carried you on the dark, hard, and unknown surface. You had no idea where you were walking to-where your feet were taking you to . . .

But as you continued down the dark and seemingly endless area, another sound started to join the mix-the sound of chains scraping the floor . . . it sounded as if it were following behind you.

Stopping, you began to look around for whatever was making the noise but the sound also stopped once you had. But you felt your actions to be a bit useless anyway, however. It wasn't like you could see anything aside from yourself.

Frowning, you brought your arms to your chest as you took in a deep breath and let it out. This was beginning to become quite unsettling . . .

Lowering your left hand to your side-keeping your right to your chest-you turned back sround and started back towards wherever your feet your previously taking you; however, the chain sound also began to sound again.

However, you soon let out a gasp of surprise as your right arm was unable to pass along with the rest of your body and felt as if something was wrapped around it . . . trying to get it back, you were unable to.

Swallowing you slowly looked back and down at your right arm that was raised halfway, your eyes widening once you noticed the silver metal cuff wrapped around your wrist. You knitted your brows together as you looked at it.

What..?

But from further inspection, there appeared to be a line of chains that went in the opposite direction you were walking in. Slowly, your eyes trailed to where the linked chains were leading towards-a small amount of fear bubbling up inside of you. However, as your eyes made it where the chains ended, you were just welcomed to their cut off into the darkness.

There was nothing . . .

But your eyes soon widened as a figure started walking through the darkness, revealing a very familiar figure . . .

Bakugou.

Just like you, he was also perfectly seeable in the odd darkness that overtook the area. He didn't seem to notice you, however, while he was facing to the side and had his hands in his pocket with his left wrist wrapped with the same silver metal cuff as your own.

But it didn't take him long to soon turn into your direction, his face with an indifferent expression plastered on it as he looked over at you before he soon began to slowly walk in your direction.

The sound of chains scraping the dark floor could soon be heard again once they touched the ground as he got closer and closer, stopping only once he had gotten right in front of you.

You both just silently stared at each other, him down and you up-your heart starting to quicken its pace as you both did.

However, Bakugou soon broke away from your eyes as he looked down and began to frown. You knitted your brows together before following his gaze and your eyes widened as you realized your hand was resting on top of his, palm on palm-the hands that had the cuffs on your wrists.