* One Problem Seems to No Longer be an Issue, but That Doesn't Mean There Isn't

Full Title (cut off): One Problem Seems to No Longer be an Issue, but That Doesn't Mean There Isn't More to Come . . . Though on Another Note, You Smell Rather Nice

××××××

Mindlessly, you tapped the pencil in your hand against your cheek lightly as you looked out the window of your very boring math class.

A little over two weeks had passed since the incident and nothing of the sort hadn't happened since. It appeared whatever succubus or incubus who had gotten to you no longer had any intention of messing with you anymore and it was ruled you were safe (or at least safe from whatever demon had done it to you).

However, that probably had something to do with the fact that, since then, Bakugou had been by your side as he had been when the thirty-foot rule had been in place.

You had been surprised at first by his push to go with you to your classes when you had gotten ready to leave some days after the initial incident when you had finally gotten over the little "low on energy" state you had been in though after questioning him he had quickly come in that it was still his "shitty job'" to protect you no matter if he wanted to or not.

This made it quite clear that he was only doing it so he wouldn't get in trouble on his end since if something bad happened to you⁠, from what you have heard him explain-especially if you died from unnatural causes that he could protect you from⁠-he would be in deep, deep trouble. It was obvious that he didn't want to have to deal with it, not that you really blamed him if you were being completely honest . . . in a way at least.

To add on to everything, Miss Kayama had been out of class and had directed assignments online for the time being. The excuse was that she was going on a trip for a few weeks.

It was a bit odd, you had to admit, but you were almost thankful for it given the odd behavior she had displayed two weeks prior to all this.

Yaoyorozu also still had yet to show up to any of the classes you both shared for the past few weeks nor had met at the café with the group (though you couldn't say much on the matter as you had strayed a bit from attending the daily café meetups, especially after the little incident that occurred, yourself).

However, she had messaged you eventually stating for you to not worry about her, that she was fine, and to tell everyone else (Ashido, Uraraka, and Jirou) she was as well and that she'd be back eventually.

This had alleviated some of the worry you had been feeling for your friend as well as it had lessened the worry from everyone else also. Though she had still been pretty vague as to what the entire reason was for her being M.I.A. for the most part and only left the group to have assumptions as to why with most of them deciding to agree about it having had maybe been a death in her family.

However, you had a feeling that that wasn't the case sunce you figured she'd have told you if that was the reason. But you couldn't figure out a better explanation for it.

"(Last Name)."

This quickly snapped you away from your thoughts as you looked towards the front where the voice had come from, Mr. Ecto⁠-which you quickly had figured given the slight muffledness of the voice⁠ from the mask covering his mouth-who was looking at you with a somewhat annoyed look while other students around looked at you curiously seemingly having not understood his call out.

"Yes, sir..?" You looked directly at him, trying your best to remain composed though that had been getting harder and harder as of late.

"I don't usually call out my students, considering this is college after all." Mr. Ecto started, "However, your rank requires you all to keep a certain grade until you're considered unfit and can be moved."