* I'm Starting to Feel Weird, and I Don't Like It

You frowned as you looked at the dress which you had gotten yesterday evening that was covered by one of the dress protector bags they all came with as you looked in your closet once again after having just gotten out of the shower only minutes ago.

Sighing, you soon closed the door of your closet as you then walked over to your dresser with intent to grab some clothes to change into and then start on a well-needed job hunt that had been planned for a while⁠ now-though had been forgotten given the events you had been through, thus far⁠-and one you would need if you wanted to pay Ashido back for the hefty purchase she pushed onto you.

Not wasting much time, you quickly changed into more comfortable 'house' attire before making way downstairs. Once you had made it downstairs, you glanced over at the living room, taking notice of Bakugou who was, per usual, sitting on the couch though not in his normal position. Instead, he had a hand over his chest as he seemed to be deep in thought about something . . . so deep, you were almost sure he probably hadn't even heard you come down.

Though now that you were thinking and upon seeing Bakugou sitting there, you realized he had practically been in that same position since last night after you had gotten home from the little shopping trip you got forced to go on as well as remembering you had forgotten to get the website that Ashido had gotten the summon from.

Though you suppose you could get it tomorrow or whenever you'd next see her or even message her for it since you had her contact information though it didn't seem that the ash blonde cared too much about it.

He hadn't even asked you about it or had urged you to get it after you all had left the store. Nor did he when you both had finally gone your separate ways from everyone in the group. So it obviously wasn't top priority to him it seemed. Then again, it was probably useless since the site had been removed as stated by the girl.

However, your thoughts were soon cut short upon hearing a "meow" like noise coming from your front door causing you to turn and look towards it though you didn't instantly head to the door as you waited a moment to make sure your ears hadn't been playing tricks on you.

A few seconds in, you heard yet another "meow." There was no doubt a cat was currently outside, and you had a good idea as to who exactly the cat was.

You walked over to your door before opening it and peaking outside, your eyes soon landing on a cat you knew all too well though she wasn't as well-groomed as she usually was, no doubt from being gone for so long.

"Yua."

You bent down as you outcasted your hand, the cat instantly walking over towards you and making contact with your hand as she rubbed her head on it. Allowing her to do this for a few more seconds, you eventually picked her up and brought her into the house before shutting the door.

You were sure Shinsou would be glad to hear she was ok though not too glad that she somewhat smelled and was by far not in her usually well-groomed state that he always kept her in.

As you walked in the living room, petting her lightly, you wondered where all she had gone and to why she had run off for so long. You were sure she wouldn't have been that spooked from coming across Bakugou that one time.

However, as you entered the living room thinking that and Yua caught sight of the male who was now looking over at you upon hearing the slight commotion from the creature in your arms, she instantly tensed up while she began to squirm in your arms trying to free herself from your grasp.

"Why the hell do you have a damn cat?" Bakugou scrunched up his nose as he eyed the dirty feline in your arms, "It's probably a bad fucking idea-"

This caused you to look up from Yua while you still struggled to maintain her though as soon as you had done that, she managed to get your arm with her claws lightly which instantly caused you to drop her while you grimaced from the pain. This also caused the male to stop his words as she hissed over at him before running off to God knows where like she had done when you found her in your house some weeks ago.