* It's a Hard Choice to be Made, But I Have to Make It . . . For Your Sake

A few hours had passed since the two males had gotten you to the hospital-it being not too far from the warehouses, thankfully . . .

On one side of the room, Todoroki hadn't said a word since explaining the fake story he had come up with on the spot-after all, it wasn't like he could tell them the exact reason for the believability of the supernatural aspects-to the nurses as to what had happened to you (and them) as he waited.

On the other side of the room with a hand through his hair as he stared down at the ground, one of Bakugou's leg was shaking as he remained deep in thought.

When he and the dual haired male had arrived with you, you had lost consciousness in the ash blonde's arms, the only movement or sounds coming from you at the time had only been your face making twisted expressions and small whimpers escaping from you every once in a while.

Upon entering the emergency building and the person at the counter seeing your extremely bloodied form, all of it had happened so quickly . . . at least in the ash blonde's eyes.

It felt like seconds as they took you from his arms in a hurry upon seeing your bloodied form, placing you on one of the moveable beds, before yelling had ensued between the medical professionals as they hurried over to you and the two males, one of the nurses asking what had happened.

Todoroki had done most of the talking to them, telling them whatever fucking story he had managed to come up with on the spot. Bakugou, on the other hand, couldn't process anything that had been happening around him at the time, it was like a blur of noises and images as he had only been able to focus in on you-and you alone.

He had watched as you eventually opened your eyes slightly while surrounded by the nurses, you were obviously out of it though at the time as you had soon begun to whimper out his name in a confused manner-the nurses telling you to calm down and talking to you once you began to squirm a bit, continuing to call for him.

Though he was only focused on your words . . .

Even though it was his damn fault you had gotten hurt . . . you still had fucking called out for him.

He recalled as the doctor had eventually arrived soon after you had lost consciousness once again-one who was quite familiar to him: being no other than the Yaoyorozu lady who had dealt with that pink haired atomic bomb you called a friend, your little witch friend's mother.

She had looked shocked as her eyes landed on your unconscious and bloodied form then towards the two males who stood near you. It had taken her a moment, but she had soon rushed over to your form as she examined the wound you had received.

After her quick examination of you, she had stated you'd need emergency surgery-and quickly. With that, you had soon been rushed to be prepped for the surgery while Bakugou and Todoroki had been ushered into a waiting room . . .

So now here the two males were-waiting (im)patiently for the doctor, Mrs. Yaoyorozu, to come back from the operating room with hopefully good news on how it all had gone soon on its way . . .

In the operating room, Mrs. Yaoyorozu watched as the surgeon-her husband-did the last of the stitches before finishing up and taking a few steps back, signaling he was done.

Mr. Yaoyorozu gave another signal with a motion of his head, telling the rest of the group present to start the cleanup and to get the girl he had been working on headed out of the room and to the one she'd reside in for the time being until the anesthesia had worn off before you'd be transferred to the actual room you'd remain for multiple days. He then started towards the exit to clean up-Mrs. Yaoyorozu following him.