* Sometimes the Right Thing Isn't Really the Right Thing

They say you don't know what you have until it's gone . . . truth is, you already knew what you had, you just never thought you'd lose it.

---

After you had finally walked out of the rain, you were instantly greeted by Todoroki and Yaoyorozu on your porch-both looking at you worriedly-waiting for you.

Instantly, Yaoyorozu tried to explain herself to you but you ignored all of her attempts she tried to make-blocking out every single word that'd slip from her mouth.

"Leave." Your words were harsh and cold.

This shut Yaoyorozu up for a moment but, again, she tried to explain, "(L-Last Name)-" But the look Todoroki gave her caused her to stop and, in reluctance, she went quiet.

You didn't bother to listen to much of what was exchanged between the two until Todoroki had muttered they'd be taking their leave and that he'd be back to check on you the next day. With that, he eventually teleported both of them away-to where, you really didn't care at the moment though you figured it was to Yaoyorozu's house . . .

However, you weren't wrong in your guess. Todoroki had successfully teleported them to Yaoyorozu's home, her mother appeared to have been waiting for them-something Yaoyorozu had been expecting. As expected, Her mother asked how it went though she was unable to answer much so Todoroki took over saying how it had been a success before soon taking his leave after a few more words shared between the two that Yaoyorozu failed to process as her mind was spinning with different thoughts.

After that, her mother soon began to pepper her with praise though that was until she saw her face, "What's wrong..?" Mrs. Yaoyorozu asked with knitted brows at her daughter who had a not-so-happy aura around her.

"I . . ." Yaoyorozu paused for a moment, refusing to look her in the eyes, "Nothing . . ." She mumbled as she started off to her room in a sluggish manner.

Mrs. Yaoyorozu watched her daughter disappear up the stairs, a from plastered on her face-something didn't feel right. But she wasn't about to pester her daughter right now. She was sure she was exhausted after what she had just done.

After Yaoyorozu and Todoroki had left, you instantly had closed the door with a slam and had since made your way to the couch, having sat down while not caring about getting it wet from the downpour you had walked in from.

Your stitches had since started to hurt at that point from you doing odd movements that should have been avoided. But you didn't care-that was the last thing on your mind.

You were sad-surprisingly having not cried yet . . . at least you didn't think you had been or were unless the rain masked it.

You were angry.

You were hurt.

You were just a bundle of different emotions all at once.

But, at the same time, you felt numb.

Ignoring the pain that shot from your side, you fell on your side on the couch, your cheek hitting the pillow that laid at the end though it didn't take long for a faint scent of some sort of sweet scent to fill your nose . . .

Caramel . . .

That was the scent.

But where was it coming from..?