A Warning *

It felt like hours as Bakugou and the other blonde demon male stared at each other⁠ in oure silence-the ash blonde more aggressive in his look as the other looked almost horrified⁠-though, in reality, it had only been a few minutes.

However, all silence must come to an end eventually . . . especially when a rowdy ash blonde demon (when seemingly provoked) is involved.

With little notice, Bakugou jumped up while, of course, bringing you up with him given the position before pushing you lightly to the side while you looked at the scene about to ensue before you.

"What the hell are you fucking doing here, dunce face?!"

This caused the blonde haired male to stiffen even more as a strained smile appeared on his face as well as beads of sweat, "Uh . . ." It seemed no words were able to come out or he couldn't come up with the correct ones to use.

Glancing over at the two males⁠, Bakugou who was now trying to get the other demon to answer him though not paying attention to what was being said, you soon came to the realization of the position you both had been in before he had jumped up.

This caused your eyes to widen as a light blush made way to your face, getting darker as you thought on it more and the scene that was ensuing which consisted of Bakugou going after the other demon in your home while he tried the best to explain the situation though not succeeding in the slightest.

Ignoring the situation happening now, your face continued to heat up more as your mind remained on the position you had been on though that was quickly changed when you heard something fall, and your head snapped back up to see as you disregarded the thoughts you had though perhaps that was for the best given that was the least of your worries at the moment.

"I SWEAR! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHI⁠-" Before the blonde demon could finish, Bakugou came after him, again it seemed, but missed as he jumped out of the way.

In the process, however, Bakugou ended up hitting one of your shelves almost compeltely destroying it-his palms looking as if they were sparking. Though, at the moment, that was the least of your concerns⁠ as well. Being your attention back to your poor shelf and to your surprise, it hadn't been destroyed fully but it was no longer in any shape to be used in the future. Thankfully, it was nothing of upmost importance to you and could easily be replaced.

However, they continued and this made your eyes widen slightly as they did. Though both appeared oblivious to the fact they would end up destroying your home sooner or later if they kept this up, especially Bakugou given whatever he was doing with what you could only assume be part of his powers, something you'd have to question him a bit after once everything calmed down . . . if it ever did . . .

It didn't take long for Bakugou once again to go after the other male. But again, the other male dodged him causing yet another piece of your furniture to meet the same fate as the previous one. You tense up as you saw your room starting to turn into shambles with your very own eyes.

This continued on multiple times for a few minutes, with Bakugou going after the other demon only to miss and destroy another piece of furniture that could never be used again.

In turn, they both failed to realize this was starting to make you rather angry as you continued to remain frozen in your spot and watch in absolute horror at the scene unfolding.

Though who could blame you?

They were, or Bakugou mainly was, destroying your room after all. Piece by piece.

However, you had to wonder what had him so riled up. You never had seen him this angry before, at least not when you were around. You knew he was naturally an angry guy, but this was kind of new to you. Perhaps it had to do with the fact that this other male was obviously another demon.