The Beginning of a Problem and Many More to Come

Looking over at the empty seat beside your own, you frowned. Yaoyorozu had yet to show to a class you both shared together. You soon drifted your gaze towards the doorway.

In most cases you wouldn't be worried; however, this was Yaoyorozu you were talking about. There was no way she'd miss or be late for class for anything just about unless she was basically dying.

Plus, add the fact she hadn't returned any of your messages you had sent her the day prior asking for help to the class's homework which, because of that, had to figure it out by yourself (not that you really minded in the end as doing it yourself was better anyway).

You wanted to message her again in hopes she'd reply just to be sure everything was alright. Though you didn't want to seem like a bother, but you were sure you wouldn't be.

As the room began to fill up and more and more students piled in and made way to their seats, it was obvious she wouldn't be attended today's lecture at all. With a reluctant sigh, you looked away and towards the front as you awaited for the professor to make their entrance and class to start up.

On another note, you felt a bit better today on your problem riddled end. Mostly for the sheer fact that you didn't have a certain demon force tagging along with you to your class.

To say you were relieved for that fact would be an understatement. Though you also weren't too keen on leaving the said male at your home without supervision.

Who knew what he'd get into?

He was a demon still.

With that thought, you frowned subconsciously though it soon subsided. Honestly, once you thought about it, he didn't seem like the type to really get into things. But it still didn't help ease you much.

However, not too long after that thought,right on the mark of class time⁠,the professor, Miss Kayama, finally entered the room. This caused everyone⁠ to bring their attention to her while she went to her desk to grab some papers before making way to the podium right in the middle.

Tapping the multiple papers on the bottom on top of the podium to straighten them, she soon looked up with her signature smirk as she scanned the room. "Alright, today-" however, she stopped what she was about to say, her mouth remaining open as if she had froze in her spot.

At first, you figured it was for the fact that Yaoyorozu⁠ wasn't here. Mostly because her eyes were trained in your area. Though it became apparent that it wasn't the case. Instead, her eyes were glued directly onto you.

Realizing this, you tensed up as you just looked directly at her. Something about her gaze seemed odd. You couldn't lay your finger on it, however. But to add more to it, she soon gave a light smirk as she licked her lips lightly while still looking in your direction.

You quickly broke eye contact as you shrunk down into your seat. You began to look from side-to-side to see if anyone else had noticed the almost-yet also not-odd behavior she portrayed. But it appeared no one else had.

She seemed to realize that everyone in the room was curious at the brief and sudden pause as she quickly composed herself and soon continued on. But not without giving you another smirk.

For the rest of the lesson, you stayed slouched in your seat without as much as listening to a single word she uttered. Though you hadn't failed to notice all the random stares she'd give you as time passed by. Thankfully, the class soon came to a close as Miss Kayama came to an end in her lecturing.

"Alright, that's it for today. You all may leave."

With no hesitation, everyone began packing up their things before rushing out except for Mineta Minoru (the biggest pervert known to man at this college). He liked to always go up to her desk and ask stupid questions and such in hopes to spend just a little bit longer around her.