* It's Only a Matter of Time We Initiate the Plan. For Now, We Continue to...

Full Title (cut off): It's Only a Matter of Time We Initiate the Plan. For Now, We Continue to Wait . . . But Even That's Starting to Get Tiresome

××××××

Yaoyorozu's hand shook as she outcasted it in front of the candle that was lit and the book while she muttered incoherent phrase under her breath at amazing speed with closed eyes.

The flame strengthened the more words she spoke, her forehead running with small beads of sweat before she stopped suddenly, the flame weakened slightly but remained ablaze-maybe still even more than before.

The spell was done.

If it had worked or not, she was uncertain since she wasn't directing it at anything specific since there wasn't much to work on with it, and it was just practice.

Yaoyorozu let out a sigh as she lowered her hand to her lap. It'd be much easier to see her progress if she could just practice on something that had similar properties.

However, she could tell she was making progress-fast progress. She knew it'd only be a short amount of time until she was ready. She could feel the magic within her. It was pulsating inside her day by day, the more she practiced.

Todoroki had come back four days ago, a bit earlier than the two weeks he had originally stated at the time. He had even stated that her progress had improved and he could "sense" here-whatever that meant . . .

All in all, she had improved. And that was all that mattered to her in the end since all that mattered to her in the end, was saving you. And saving you she would.

No matter what.

Yaoyorozu soon swallowed, raising her hand once again. But she was unable to do anything else once she heard a knocking sound on the other side of the door. Without her saying anything, the door soon opened revealing her mother who walked in then closed the door behind her.

"How's it going..?" Her mother asked as she sat beside her.

"Uh, it's going alright." Yaoyorozu stated, "I . . . I can feel the change already."

"I can feel it, too." Her mother admitted as she went to place a stray strand of hair that had escaped Yaoyorozu's ponytail, "But . . ." She trailed off while she looked to the side.

Yaoyorozu looked over at her, "But what?"

Her mother's face turned serious as she returned her gaze to her, "Do you really want to do this?"

Part of Mrs. Yaoyorozu was hoping her daughter would say no. Another part of her was glad her daughter was somewhat investing in the arts of magic-but she had hoped it wouldn't be like this. But if it was something she really wanted to do then . . .

Yaoyorozu looked down at her hands for a moment before looking up confidently, "Yes." She looked back down, "I want to save (Last Name) . . ."

"Even if it's risky and may not even work?" Her mother asked, "Mo-"

"Yes . . ." Yaoyorozu interrupted, "Even if it's risky and may not work."

Her mom stayed silent for a long while before letting out a sigh then replying, "If it's still what you want . . ."

And it was what Yaoyorozu wanted. It had gotten so bad, that she even saw a minor slip in her grades-nothing too bad or very noticeable, but there was an obvious small change in them.

But she didn't care.

More importantly, she wanted to save you. It was all that had been on her mind since Todoroki had arrived at her home. All she could do was repeat it over and over again in her mind.