* I Have My Answer; However, It Seems Something is Afoot

Having had eventually made it to the front of the university, your eyes had laid upon the original group of, of course, Uraraka and Jirou along with an unfamiliar face.

Ashido had quickly introduced the girl as Asui Tsuyu who had then assisted you called her "Tsu" as you both bowed to each other. Ashido had then said she was somewhat of a new additional member to the group and thought it'd be nice to invite her along which no one seemed to have had minded, not even you.

In general, it hadn't taken you all very long to make it to the store that Ashido had wanted to shop at. It appeared to be . . .

"A dress shop..?" You blinked as you scanned the entire store after you all had entered, scanning racks upon racks of dresses-some that looked rather expensive.

Actually, all did if you were being honest.

Bakugou had followed behind you silently with a scowl and his hands in his pocket.This was not a place for a demon, a male, to be more exact. He already could guess what was about to ensue once all of you started walking around.

"Please tell me you told (Last Name)-chan that we were going here. And why." Jirou came in as she twirled the one earbud that was in her ear while looking over at the pink haired girl, "Or did you forcibly drag her along?"

"Ah! That totally slipped my mind!" Ashido rubbed the back of her neck as she nervously laughed.

This caused Jirou to sigh before looking over at you, "I'm pretty sure you usually don't keep up with things like this. But . . . U.A. usually has what they call a 'spring semester dance' which, probably obvious by its name, is a dance they host near each of the spring semester ends. The attire is, of course, formal like dresses and suits. All that good stuff."

"I-I hear it's really fun!" Uraraka quickly came in as she clenched a fist and held it up with a determined look on her face.

"Uh. Well . . ." You wandered over to one dress that wasn't too far from you and looked at the price tag as your eyes widened slightly before looking at a few that was beside it, "Ah..! Uhm, I can't . . . get any of these."

"Didn't you say you were getting a part-time job like at the beginning of the year? I was sure you'd have one by now." Jirou asked with a tilt of her head while the other girls looked at you as well.

That was right. Around the third time you met up with the group at the beginning of the semester, you had mentioned you were going to try and get a job. It had been part of your plans for a while as you were running low on money. But after the little summon incident, the thought had slipped from your mind.

"You know-"

However, your side glare caused Bakugou to stop his words as it was obvious you knew what he meant and because he already knew your answer making him look to the side with a strained smirk before you fully looked over at the three girls.

"Well. A lot of things came up. So I never got around to actually finding one."

Before you knew it, Ashido had whipped right beside you while placing a hand over your shoulder, "No worries! I'll cover it!~"

Your eyes widened as you removed yourself away from her, backing up slightly, and began to wave your hands in front of your face, "T-That . . . that won't be necessary-"

"But!" She pointed a finger in your face, "You have to go with us to the semester dance!~"

"I-I Don't thi-"

"Please, (Last Name)-chan! It'd make it thousands of times better! Plus, you get a free dress of your choice!~ How cool is that?!" Ashido smiled brightly at you.