* Parting Ways is Never Easy; However, it Probably Was Never Meant to be Easy..

Full Title (cut off): Parting Ways is Never Easy; However, it Probably Was Never Meant to be Easy in the First Place . . . But is This Really How It Ends..?

××××××

After having had stayed cooped up in the hospital for about a week and two days, you had finally been given the go ahead to leave after they had checked your stitches and your overall health-with some home rules you needed to follow to help in your recovery of course.

The hospital stay had been less than enjoyable with the constant coming and going of a certain bubbly nurse, Hadou (though you didn't mind her too much . . . but it did get a bit tiresome), along with Mrs. Yaoyorozu checking in on you every second they got, and the pain of your stomach getting more apparent as the days went by-the pain medicine they gave you through the IV doing little to alleviate it.

Mrs. Yaoyorozu had said it'd get worse before it got better and the road to recovery would be a little while since the wound had been quite deep, so it wasn't all too surprising.

But here you were . . . still alive-that was all that mattered in the end.

After changing into a pair of clothes Mrs. Yaoyorozu had been kind enough to get for you for when you were officially free to go, you were now sitting on the bed with your legs dangling over the sides while waiting for Mrs. Yaoyorozu to come in to free you from the chains of the hospital.

Glancing to the side, you caught eye of Bakugou who was sitting in a chair at the corner of the room with his arms crossed over his chest. He had a somber look on his face-one he had been sporting since you had been in the hospital-as he stared at nothing in particular.

Admittedly, something felt off about him; however, you figured that was because of the situation-because you had gotten hurt. So it wasn't all that alarming.

Suddenly, the door to the room soon opened, snapping you away from your thoughts as you looked over in its direction, as Mrs. Yaoyorozu walked in with a clipboard and a bottle of pills in tow.

"Alright, (First Name) . . ." She made her way in front of you, looking through her clipboard for a few seconds before placing it down and to the side as she looked up at you, "Everything seems to be in order. You passed all the requirements to be able to leave." She soon held up the pill bottle in her hand.

". . . You need to take these every four hours for at least three to four weeks. Don't take them any earlier." She started, "They probably won't help one hundred percent, but it should really decrease the amount . . ." She paused for a moment.

". . . Now, remember what I told you. Don't participate in any strenuous activity. Keep from constantly moving unless you need to. Make sure to keep the area clean, no swimming, don't mess with the area or anything . . . and when it gets wet from the shower, just pat it dry very, very lightly. Also, continue to keep a bandage wrapped around your stomach for at least five more days until you stop wearing it." She stated.

You nodded, "Alright."

"If you understand that then . . . well, you're free to go." She didn't move as she looked down for a moment before returning her gaze back up at you, "And please . . . be careful." Her words came out hesitant as if she didn't want to leave just yet for some reason.

"I will."

Mrs. Yaoyorozu let out a sigh as she gave you a skeptical look then glanced over at the ash blonde in the chair. She eventually grabbed her clipboard and placed the pill bottle in place of it before walking off and leaving the room.