2 - The Crazy and Confused

© To the original author

-----------

"Ugh I am SO wrecked," Jennie moaned.

"That's what you get for drinking your troubles away," Jisoo sing-song. The pale-skinned brunette was rifling through the other girls fridge like she lived there and honestly she may as well have.

Jennie was face down on her island, Advil in front of her and clutching a half-empty glass of water.

"Can we skip school?" Jennie whined, her voice muffled from the cool marble.

"No Jendeuk, I WANT to go to a good college. Remember?"

"Oh yeah...the lowly little nerd, how could I forget?"

"Be quiet you, now tell me where you hid the chicken!"

Jennie and Jisoo had known each other since Jisoo moved in the house next to Jennie's in the summer before Middle School. The brunette wasn't quite the bitch she was today and Jisoo had eventually wriggled her way into her heart, they'd walk to school together, eat lunch together, and would hang out all the time. When high school came around and Jennie had made the cheerios and Jisoo had joined the brainiacs the social hierarchy threatened their relationship but somehow they managed to persevere. Sure they didn't sit together at lunch anymore but they were at each other's houses enough to make up for it.

"I don't have any more damn chicken. You ate it all yesterday remember?"

"But Jendeukie!" Jisoo whined.

"I'll pick some up later."

"Ugh fine..." she groaned grabbing a piece of toast, "Maybe we should just skip, I don't know how long I could last without chicken in my system."

"Okay one, that is NASTY chuu, and two I just realized I can't. I have to do damage control with Kai."

"I don't understand why you're still with him if you don't even like him."

"Jisoo I've told you a million times: reputation." Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Whatever Jennie...now c'mon. We're gonna be late."

Jennie groaned loudly as Jisoo pulled her out of the house.

Now Jennie was alone walking the halls of Seoul High. Everyone so scared they didn't even dare to look at her much less speak with her. There was only a set amount of people that she talked to besides her family: Jisoo, Kai, Irene and some of the cheerios. Then there were people that were stupid enough to provoke her, namely Miyeon, Heechul and...

"Hello Jennie! I was wondering if you would consider my offer to join our schools Glee Club. As you know we won our sectionals last year and this year we are-"

"LOOK dwarf. For the last time, I don't want to join your gay leprechaun clan, I don't sing, and you don't talk to me." Fucking Im Nayeon always asking her to join the goddamn loser of a club.

"But I-"

"Ru-Paul if you're not gone in the next 2 seconds I guarantee that you will become a slushy rainbow," Nayeon's eyes widened as Jennie glared.

"Now get the fuck out of my way."

Nayeon hesitated for a second.

"Y'know you have a wonderful talent. Maybe if you took the time to explore it instead of fret about the social ladder of a dreary Seoul High School you'd see that." Jennie was stunned. So much so that she gave Nayeon a small window of opportunity to scurry of before she could unleash her wrath.

The brunette couldn't help but wonder...was she losing it? First Rosé then freaking Im Nayeon. At least Rosé had some sort of reputation. Nayeon was at the very bottom of the food chain.