18 - Caught

© To the original author

***

"Oh. My. Jihyo," Nayeon breathed as Rosé and Jennie froze in shock.

They glanced at each other as Nayeon's eyes continued to widen before she spoke again,

"You guys are togeth-hah!" before she finished she was cut off as Rosé acted fast and yanked her out of everyone's sight- in between them so she wouldn't be able to get away.

"Don't you dare say a word about this- got it?" the blonde growled, "You didn't see anything."

Jennie would be thinking about how badass protective Rosé was just so attractive but of course she had to focus on their relationship being outed.

Fucking Im Nayeon.

"I won't, of course not!" Nayeon said as if it were second nature to comply with whatever Rosé said. Being Nayeon though she just had to make her thoughts known, "But why don't you want to be seen as a couple? You already dated- it's not like it would ruin either of your reputations." Rosé gripped her harder.

"What did I tell you about sticking your giant nose where it doesn't belong?"

But the Christian girl was used to her bullying by now. Over the years she had learned that Rosé would only get physical, like punching, when someone actually posed a physical threat to her, which Nayeon did not.

So she continued talking.

"Fine, if you won't tell me why this has to stay a secret then I'll tell people about you two."

"What did you say?" Jennie sneered. "You don't understand what you're dealing with hobbit," the cheerleader warned.

Nayeon smiled before screaming,

"JACKSON, JACKSON SOMEBODY HELP ME!" They panicked and her mouth was quickly covered.

"Shut up Im!"

A shadow appeared from around the corner and Rosé quickly let her go.

"Nayeon? Jennie, Rosé? What's going on?" Jackson asked confused as always, "Are you okay Nayeon?" She glanced at the two obviously nervous girls before replying,

"No I'm fine- just a simple misunderstanding. You can go now." The tall boy eyed them suspiciously before nodding.

"I'll be close by if you need me."

"Thank you Jackson. That's very kind." He smiled before disappearing again.

"Now- are you going to tell me?" Nayeon pushed. Jennie glared but realized that her whole lifestyle was on the line.

"What's it going to take for you to not tell anyone and for me not to tell you why I can't tell you?" she asked carefully.

"Jen...you can't trust a dwarf," Rosé warned. Nayeon ignored her and thought.