20 - Telling Jisoo

© To the original author

×after this chapter updates would be every other day×

***

"Mmm..." Jennie hummed softly, half asleep. She could feel soft pressure tingling all over her face. Something nudged at her cheek and she woke up just that little bit more, though she kept her eyes shut tight. The pressure increased and she was now conscious enough to identify them as kisses.

"Uhhh Chae..." she groaned, "five more minutes..." she absolutely adored this feeling.

"C'mon Jen, the golf course opens at 10:00 and it's 9:40."

"Mmm but you're so warm and comfy," she said holding her tighter.

"God now I don't want to get up..." Rosé mumbled.

Jennie did a mental happy dance for getting Rosé to comply but it was cut short when her warmth suddenly left her and she flew in the air as Rosé lifted her up and in her arms, screaming.

"H-how did you do that?" Jennie panted, short of breath from the sudden action...and at the fact that she was being carried bridal style by her girlfriend.

"I-I-I I work out!" she sang. Before setting her down gently.

"LMFAO? Really? You're such a dork..." the brunette said, playfully rolling her eyes.

"...but I'm your dork, right?" Rosé said, biting her lip shyly. Jennie's breath hitched at the cuteness she was seeing right now. Who knew Rosé could be so goddamn adorable.

"Yeah you are..." she grinned lazily before subconsciously licking her lips. The way the blonde was biting her lip was making Jennie's libido kick in early in the morning.

"God...you should see the way you're looking at me now..." Rosé commented. She saw the sudden change in her girlfriend's face as dark eyes got darker. She couldn't help but think that Jennie's previously cute bed hair now looked undeniably like sex hair.

"If it's anything like how you're looking at me now I'd say I looked pretty damn hot."

With that their lips connected heatedly and hands started roaming. After the perfect date and finally becoming girlfriends both of them had to show their passion in some way.

And furiously making out seemed like a really good way to do it.

"Not so tired now are you?" Rosé teased after Jennie let out a loud moan.

"Just shut up and kiss me..." she said, keeping her from speaking by adding tongue into the equation.

It was Rosé's turn to moan.

"HEY!" Someone screamed, seemingly at them. The two girls parted quickly- remembering that there were other people in the world besides themselves.