26 - Just Another Uneventful Day

RS1 IS COMING!!

RS1 IS COMING!!

© To the original author

***
Sunlight hit Jennie's face and her eyes fluttered open slowly. For once she woke up completely rested and without the urge to go back to sleep. She could feel a hand slowly caress her hair and she turned around in Rosé's arms only to be met with dark brown eyes.

"Mm this is a nice way to wake up..." Jennie hummed. They were outside sleeping on the deck in a mass of pillows and blankets- still naked but more comfortable than either had ever been in their life.

"Couldn't agree more..." Rosé sighed happily, loving the feeling of the smaller girl's bare body pressed against hers.

"I don't want to get up, but we have school..." The blonde-haired girl groaned.

"Do we have to?" she pouted.

"Well, I wouldn't want to get my girlfriend in trouble now would I?" Jennie felt her smirk.

"Unn r-right...err did you bring any extra clothes?" Jeez all this time with Rosé and she still got her flustered.

"No, I was hoping to borrow some from you."

"Rosé..." Jennie scolded, although she couldn't help but imagine her in her clothes. So hot.

"C'mon let's get ready!" Rosé exclaimed suddenly ripping off the comforter. Jennie squealed at the cold and clung to Rosé tighter.

"Chaaeng!" she whined. The blonde stood up swiftly, tugging on Jennie's arm.

"Alright alright I'm going!" They finally made it to the room (still naked) and the taller girl started rummaging through her closet.

"Ooo can I wear this?" she teased, pulling out an open-back, low-cut, short black dress and putting it in front of her to model it. Jennie gulped as she envisioned it on the curvy blonde, it would probably barely cover her ass and boobs, if it did at all.

"Umm...maybe something a little, more...?" Rosé rolled her eyes playfully and put the dress back to look for something else.

"Oh! You know what I just realized? I'll need some clean underwear too, seeing as how you made me ruin mine." The blonde's back was turned so Jennie didn't even try to hide her blush.

"Oh this will do perfectly," Rosé smirked as she showed her find: a red lacy thong. If you could call it that, a few scraps of material connected by a thin string would be more accurate. Rosé didn't wait for an answer- not that Jennie was in any state to give one- so she slowly slid the material up her legs, keeping her eyes on her girlfriend the whole time. Jennie's however were following the thong- HER THONG- as it moved closer to its destination. Jennie let out a small moan when it finally reached her pussy, which she could tell was already slick and waiting for her.