10 - Someone Has Some Work To Do

© To the original author

***

From Jen: Are you headed home?

From Chae: Is school out yet?

Jisoo replied 'yes' to both of them as she walked towards her car, a cute little bug. Her phone vibrated again not seconds later.

From Jen: Please come over, I need you.

Jisoo froze. Jennie never asked her for help except for when she was really desperate. Another reply shook her out of her thoughts.

From Chae: Can you stop by? It's...important.

The brunette's eyes bulged. Great. Did rosé need her too? 'Important' was their code word because Rosé almost never deemed something 'important'.

Well fuck. What could possibly be wrong with BOTH of them? Maybe the fight? It was pretty brutal. Maybe...the kiss? Jisoo had walked up to them before Kai approached them and honestly...she was a little too enthralled by what her two friends were doing to even see him coming. If she was mesmerized by it there was no way Rosé and Jennie wouldn't be...so maybe that was it? But what would they need her for now...? Knowing those two they probably did or said something stupid. That must've been it. She sighed heavily and typed:

To Jen: What did Rosé do?

To Chae: What did Jennie do?

Rosé's message came first this time.

From Chae: Please Jisoo just come over. I really just need someone to talk to. PLEASE.

Dammit. This was serious.

Jisoo waited for Jennie's reply, knowing that where Rosé would want to wait for her, Jennie would probably send a long and vague- oh. There it is.

From Jen: Fucking hell Chu. I fucked up. REALLY bad. I drove Rosé to my place to check on her injuries and we had a moment or something and she...she fucking KISSED me! I panicked Chu. I said a lot of shitty things that I didn't mean and...god fucking dammit why didn't you tell me her dad hit her? God I feel like such a bitch! Please just get over here! NOW!

Oh my god. Jisoo thought as the message processed in her brain, the pieces coming together.

Rosé's dad HIT her?

But...Rosé said that he didn't? She was lying- of course she was lying! Fucking Rosé Park with her pride. Jisoo sighed again (really, she had the two most complicated friends)...she knew which one needed her more now.

To Jen: I'm sorry Jen. I can't, I'll be over in a couple hours- please don't do anything stupid. Love you.

To Chae: I'm on my way.

__________________________________________________________

Rosé was currently lying on her couch wrapped up in her favorite blanket- it was covered in unicorns, fraying at the edges and only fit around half her body but she loved it.

That fight with Jennie brought up a lot of hurtful things that she constantly tried to forget about and right now she was trying hard not to burst into tears.

"Chae?" a soft voice said. Jisoo had helped herself in, like always. As soon as saw she saw Rosé she rushed over to her, "Aww Rosé..." she cooed, concerned. Jisoo lifted her head and got on the couch so that she laid on her lap.

"Everything's so messed up Chu," Rosé'svoice trembled. She ditched the pillow she was originally holding and clutched onto Jisoo's leg instead. The badass was more like a little kid at heart, aside of her almost no one got to see.