7 - Much Needed Insight

© To the original author

Jisoo had let Rosé and Jennie sleep in that position until she was absolutely sure that they couldn't sleep in anymore.

Then she sicked Jimin on them.

The little boy had woken up hours before and Jisoo had time to make him pancakes.

"Okay J...now!" she whispered in his ear.

"But won't they get mad at me?" he asked concerned.

"No, I'll take the blame. I promise- this is how Jennie likes to be woken up.

"Are you sure?" Jisoo nodded furiously. Jimin gave a sigh before walking to the side of the couch where their heads were.

"WAKE UP GUUUUYS!" he screamed. It got Jisoo's desired reaction and they both tumbled off the couch with groggy screams. Jennie yelped when Rosé's weight pressed on top of her. Still shocked from the suddenness of waking up, Rosé didn't even try to stop the downward momentum, causing both of them to groan in pain when they collided into each other.

Jisoo was on her ass laughing with her face bright red. Un-gracefully, Rosé rolled off of Jennie who moaned in pain again.

"JIMIN!" Rosé bellowed. The boy immediately backed up with wide, fearful eyes.

"Jisoo told me to!" he yelled before running off. Both girls immediately turned their attention to the still laughing brunette.

"You little bitch!" Jennie exclaimed, going for Jisoo but not knowing entirely what she was going to do to her yet.

"T-that was awesome!" she said between her laughs. Seeing the dangerous look in both her friends' eyes she tried to get up.

Rosé Park and Jennie Kim were not people you wanted to mess with separately, never mind if they're both out to get you and Jisoo was well aware of this.

Jisoo made a break for it but Rosé was too fast and straddled her, pegging her legs down. Jennie pinned her arms down when she tried to struggle.

Basically, she couldn't move.

"Well Wifey? What do you think we should do with her?" Rosé asked smirking as Jisoo struggled beneath her.

"I'm thinking something along the lines of taking away her graphing calculator and burning all her homework," Jennie said smiling deviously.

"Please, my teachers would happily give me an extension and you two detention once I told them that it was your guys' fault!"

"She's right Wifey, that's not NEARLY good enough! How about, we swipe all of those poems she writes and post them on JY's site?" Jisoo's eyes widened. Only two people knew she was a closet poet- and they were pinning her down...in hindsight, Jisoo realized telling them wasn't the smartest thing to do.