3 - You Ready?

"Okay, maybe we should

"Okay, maybe we should...talk about our 'situation'. So we don't mess anything up?" They were still in the parking lot, discussing the logistics of their faux tryst.

"Talk about what? We go to school, we make out a little bit for people to see, we go home and have raunchy sex," Rosé said shrugging. Jennie's eyes bulged before they narrowed.

"This is what I mean! We aren't actual girlfriends Rosé! We're just pretending to be which means NO sex." Rosé smirked before putting her arms around Jennie's neck and pressing her up to a car.

Leaning in so their lips were almost brushing and as sultry as she could, Rosé whispered," You don't need to be in a relationship to have sex Jennie..."

Against her own will Jennie's eyes fluttered closed as she felt Rosé's hot breath caress her lips. The brunette involuntarily shuddered which snapped her out of her haze and she pushed Rosé away.

"NO Rosé. I don't swing that way."

"Your loss," Rosé shrugged.

"Besides, if we play our cards right we won't even have to kiss."

"What! I land the hottest girl in school- other than me duh- and we don't even get to suck face? Lame!"

"You didn't land me Rosé, I chose you."

"Ugh, whatever Jennie," Rosé scoffed before grabbing her helmet off her bike.

"Woah woah! You're NOT driving me home with that!" Jennie said.

"Who said I was driving you home?"

"Well, how am I supposed to get home? Kai drove me here!"

"Well its either the bike or you're walking sweetheart," the blonde said extending the helmet to her. The shorter girl eyed her before snatching the helmet from her. Jennie examined it and wondered if the girl had lice. She looked at her blonde hair to see if she could tell only to be lost in the way it flowed over her shoulders and that ridiculously tight top...

Jennie shook the thoughts from her head put the helmet on cautiously before walking up to the bike.

"Well? Are you going to get on or not?" Rosé challenged. Rather clumsily Jennie straddled the motorcycle and put her hands on Rosé's hips lightly. The driver rolled her eyes before reaching down and roughly tugging on Jennie's hands, repositioning them so they were wrapped tightly around her waist.

"You live by Jisoo right?" a muffled 'yeah' came from behind her.

Rosé revved the engine and smiled to herself when Jennie screamed in surprise.

"Hold on tight..." she warned, fully anticipating Jennie's unwillingness, then she kicked off and accelerated. Jennie swore she got whiplash and gripped the blonde and buried her head behind her, praying to any god to let her come out of this experience alive.