14 - Girls' Night In

© To the original author

***

"Finally, I can take your guys' The Notebook virginity!" Jisoo said, bouncing into her kitchen.

"Are you alright?" Jennie asked. She never thought that Jisoo would be taking any form of her virginity.

Gross.

The pale-skinned brunette has been acting super weird lately. She doesn't bounce she glides with eerie elegance and she seems like she's hiding more than usual (which is a scary thought in itself).

"I'm perfectly fine," the girl beamed, she had plans. Big plans. Jennie and Rosé exchanged a worried glance, "You guys go sit and I'll be right there." She wanted to make sure she wasn't in the middle of them. She grabbed chips and a six-pack of coke before entering the living room, quickly analyzing what she had to work with.

Rosé had her arm on the back of the couch and Jennie was sitting with her arms and legs crossed. Posture says a lot. They were sitting at least 3 feet away from each other.

She could work with that.

"Scoot over Jen," Jisoo said, forcing her to move closer to the tall blonde, who didn't have enough time to move her arm. Now she had to stay like that till Jennie moved.

Awesome.

"Alright, let's see what everyone's yapping about," Jennie said, pressing play.

___________________________________________________

Three-fourths of the way through, the girls were practically balling. If someone from school walked in they'd be in for the shock of their lives. Badass Rosé, bitchy Jennie and cool calm and collect Jisoo crying like pre-teen girls that couldn't see the new rated- R movie? As if...but apparently anything is possible.

"W-why did you make us watch this Chu?" Rosé whimpered through her tears. Yeah, she was badass but badasses can cry too y'know?

"This shit is depressing..." Jennie mumbled, trying not to let the tear spill over the eyelid. It wasn't a tear if it didn't spill over the eyelid.

"I-it's a right of p-passage," Jisoo insisted. Suddenly her phone rang and she paused the movie. Her plan was in motion.

"Mom?" Rosé and Jennie exchanged a curious glance as they balance the physiological view with a spiritual perspective

They eavesdropped.

"Yeah...okay sure. I'll be right there." she hung up.

"Uhh isn't your mom upstairs?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah but she doesn't like to strain her voice. Watch it without me I'm sure I won't take long..."

And then there were two.

They were both very aware of each other's presence and how they were alone. In a room. On a couch.

"So...do you wanna keep going?" Jennie suggested, her body temperature rising as her nerves started to get at her.