CHAPTER 33

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted for me, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

After that day, Pragya started to ignore Abhi completely. Abhi tried a lot to talk with Pragya and clear their misunderstanding, but Pragya didn't give any chance for it. It has hurt Pragya a lot that Abhi doesn't have any feelings for her. Pragya thinks that the feeling Abhi has on her does not love but pity, which kills her.

On the other side, Bulbul left the city to her mother's town. She understood that Pragya's wound is too deeper that whatever she does won't change her. Purab was assigned to take care of Pragya's meetings and schedules until a new p.a is appointed. Pragya starts to search for candidates for the p.a post. Hundreds of people came for that post, Pragya was not satisfied with anyone.

On Such Day

Pragya was interviewing the candidates, who came to the post of p.a. She heard the door knock sound.

Pragya: Yes come in.

"Hello, ma'am." Pragya frowns and lifted her head, hearing the voice. She gave a deadly glare to Abhi, who was standing there with a grin on his face.

Pragya: What are you doing here?

Abhi took his time to enter the room and sat on the chair.

Pragya: I asked something.

Abhi: I heard that there is a vacancy for a p.a post, so I'm here for that.

Pragya became shocked hearing it. Pragya gave a suspicious look to Abhi, who was grinning at her.

Pragya: Give me your file.

Abhi gave his file to Pragya and she started to go through it.

Pragya: Why do you opt for this job?

Abhi: Actually, my wife stopped speaking with me and I miss her terribly. If I join this job, there is a chance for me to spend some time around her. That's it.

Pragya gave a deadly glare to him.

Pragya: So, are you saying that you are here for me?

Abhi: Obviously. And one more reason to, I have to earn money for my mother and sister, who are dependent on me. But joining this company is for you.

Pragya kept the files on the table and folds her hand. Abhi also imitated her, making her get furious.

Pragya: If you think that you are doing this for fun, let me tell you, it's not funny. It sucks.

Abhi: I'm serious and Mrs. Pragya, behave like an interviewer. Ask questions.

Abhi said and Pragya sighs. Taking his files, Pragya asked some formal questions and Abhi answered everything. After the question session.

Pragya: We will inform you about the interview result over the phone. You can go now.

Pragya said, handing over the file to him. Sighing, Abhi got the file and got up. He was about to go but stopped in the middle. Abhi looked at Pragya with a naughty smile.

Pragya: Why are you looking at me?

Abhi: I forgot to give you something.

Pragya gave a doubtful look. With a naughty grin, Abhi came towards her and gave a deep kiss on her cheeks. Pragya's eyes popped out from her socket, feeling his kiss.