CHAPTER 10

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

Morning

At Abhi's house

Pragya got ready and came out to the hall. She saw Abhi and Disha sitting in the dining table.

Abhi: Good morning, ma'am...

Abhi said with a teasing smile seeing Pragya. Sarla came out of the kitchen and saw Pragya, who got ready in her saree.

Sarla: Pragya beta, do you want to eat anything?

Sarla asked whereas Pragya nodded her head as no with a smile.

Sarla: Ok then, Abhi...

Abhi: Yes, Sarla, darling.

Sarla: Go and drop Pragya in her house.

Abhi: Why I should drop her? Let her call her driver and go.

Sarla: Abhi, it won't be nice. You go and drop her.

Abhi signs and took his bike key to drop her reluctantly. Pragya went out, whereas Abhi took his bike and kick-started it. He gestured her to sit, whereas she sat at his back, wrapping her hands around his waist. Saying bye to Sarla and Disha, Abhi and Pragya started to Pragya's mansion.

On the way

The climate was pleasant with air blowing, the smell of the wet mud was spread all over the way. Pragya tightened her grip over Abhi's waist and rested her head on his back.

Pragya's pov: This is what I want. I want to be always with you like this. Never I have felt like this with anyone. I'm obsessed with you a lot. I would do whatever to get you. You are mine Abhi, ONLY MINE. I want to live a life where you and I should be there. Only us.

Pragya closed her eyes, cherishing her moment with him. She opened her eyes, hearing the horn sound.

Abhi: Get down, we came.

Pragya got down from the bike and stared at him.

Abhi: Thanks?

Pragya: Han?

Abhi signing: Don't you have a habit of saying thanks? I have dropped you in your home, but you are not even saying thanks to me.

Abhi said and about to go, but stopped hearing her voice.

Pragya: Thank you.

Abhi turned and looked her in astonishment.

Abhi: Is this real? Or my dream? The great Pragya Arora is saying thanks.

Pragya smiled, giving him another shock.

Pragya: Thank you for everything.

She said and went from there, whereas Abhi was standing there with utter shock.

Abhi: She is smiling, that too at me. From yesterday onwards this Hitler is not normal. Yesterday, she teased me by showing her tongue, today she is saying thanks and smiling at me. Something is wrong.

With these thoughts, Abhi went from there. Pragya entered her house with a bright smile, making all the servants get confused.

Servant one: Pinch me...

Said a servant, whereas the other one next to him pinched his hands, making him shout in pain.

She entered her room and falls on the bed. Her mind was filled with only Abhi. She remembers all her encounters with him and smiled heartfully. She took her mobile and dialed a number.