CHAPTER 13

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers…

Preethi was sitting nervously, whereas Pragya came towards her with a smirk.

Pragya: Why are you sweating a lot, Preethi?

Preethi touched her forehead and realised that she is sweating a lot. Pragya gave her handkerchief, whereas Preethi got it and started to wipe herself.

Pragya: Do you want anything to drink?

Preethi: Water.

Pragya: Come to the dining table.

Pragya said and went, followed by Preethi. Preethi felt the atmosphere to be weird. She sat on the dinning chair, whereas Pragya gave her water to drink.

Preethi: Thank you…

Pragya smiled, seeing her.

Pragya: So, for how many years you know, Abhi?

Preethi: For five years.

Pragya: Hum

Pragya signed and kept the knife without Preethi's knowledge.

Pragya: Preethi

Preethi: Ma’am

Pragya: Do you know why I invited YOU?

Pragya asked whereas Preethi became ever more nervous.

Preethi: For friendship?

Pragya: Is it so? 

Preethi was about to get up whereas Pragya took her knife and kept it on Preethi's neck, making her eyes to pop out from her socket.

On the other side

Abhi entered into his room and saw Sarla and Disha sitting nervously along with a man which is none other than Nikkil.

Sarla: Thank good Abhi, you are here. He is asking many questions and I don't know what to answer .

Abhi: Can I know who are you sir?

Nikkil: I'm coming for ABZ bank. We want to know about your bank details.

Abhi: Why you want to know about my bank details?

Nikkil: Han we want to know whether you are eligible to provide loan.

Abhi became suspicious, hearing Nikkil.

Abhi: Can I see your card?

Nikkil was taken aback, hearing Abhi's question.

Nikkil: Why?

Abhi: Because I know that there is no bank in the name of ABZ.

Nikkil became alert and started to run, whereas Abhi started to chase him. After a particular distance, Nikkil escaped from Abhi, whereas Abhi lost his Trace. Fisting his hands, Abhi went back to his house.

Sarla, who saw him, came towards him with concern.

Sarla: Abhi, what happened? Who is he?

Abhi: Some fraud ma. Thank God, you people didn't give any information to him.

Sarla signed in relief. That time Abhi realized about leaving Preethi in Pragya's house.