CHAPTER 21

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

Abhi's mind was filled with numerous questions. He has never seen Pragya's this face, which she had never shown out. For the outer world, Pragya is arrogant and bold women. But inside, she is like a kid, who has a lot of secrets inside her. He can't leave her like this, in this situation. When he tried to held her hand, she pushed his hand and clutched the saree even more tightly. He could smell the heavy alcohol smell on her.

Without taking the saree from her hand, he lifted her and took her to her room. He made her lie on her bed. He noticed her thumb, which was still on her mouth. He tried to take it out, but she protested in her sleep, making Abhi chuckle. Again he tried, and this time, she took her hand from her mouth. Abhi signed and was about to go, but Pragya held his hand tightly.

Abhi tried to free his hand from her clutch, but her grip was very tight. So, he lied next to her, whereas she hugged him tightly, burying her face on his chest and continued her sleep.

Next Morning

Pragya stirred in the sleep and woke up. She lifted her head and noticed that she is alone on her bed. She checked her surroundings and found no one. The incident happened yesterday flashed in front of her eyes.

Pragya thinks: What happened? How did I come here? Maybe I might have reached here by myself. He wouldn't have helped me. He hates me.

A lonely tear escaped from her eyes. She wiped it and got out of her bed to get ready for her office.

Bulbul was sleeping on her bed. She wakes up, hearing the phone call sound. Lazily, she took her mobile, and Abhi's name was flashing on it.

Bulbul: Hallo

Abhi angrily: Where have you been? Why your phone was not reachable? What happened to you?

Abhi asked angrily as well as with concern.

Bulbul: I went to my native town, that's why I was not able to contact you people. Why do you sound so tensed? Is everything ok?

Abhi: I need to meet you.

Bulbul: When?

Abhi: Now.

Bulbul: What?

Abhi: It's important. Tell me your address so that I would come there.

Bulbul: No... It's ok. I will come to your place.

Abhi: Ok, come to coffee Day.

Bulbul: Hum.

Bulbul hung the call immediately, whereas her face was filled with nervousness.

Bulbul: What would have happened?

With this question in mind, Bulbul rushed and went to Coffee Day to meet Abhi.

She entered the shop and noticed Abhi, sitting there along with Siddharth. Abhi waved his hand, seeing Bulbul, whereas Bulbul went towards him.

Bulbul: Hi Abhi...

Abhi: Hai Bulbul, this is Siddharth. Siddharth, this is Bulbul.

Both Bulbul and Siddharth exchanged a smile. Bulbul got settled on the bed, and the trio ordered for each other. After some time, Abhi started.