TEASER 2

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

SCENE 1

Pragya was settling in the bed to sleep. She noticed Abhi entering the room with a teasing smile.

Pragya: What's the matter?

Abhi smiled at her, making Pragya confused.

Pragya: Why are you smiling like mad?

Abhi chuckled, irritating Pragya.

Abhi: I have brought someone here. And she is going to stay here only with us.

Abhi said blushing, whereas Pragya became furious.

Pragya: Who is she?

Pragya asked angrily, whereas Abhi smiled inward.

Abhi: She is my childhood friend.

SCENE 2

Abhi carried Pragya and made her lie on the bed. He was about to move, but Pragya held Abhi's shirt tightly. Her face was filled with fear and pain, and tears were flowing from her eyes uncontrollably.

Abhi: I'm not going anywhere. Let me bring you some water.

Abhi held her shivering hands.

Pragya: Please don't go.

Abhi: Water...

Pragya: I don't want water. Please don't leave me.

Signing, Abhi lied next to her. Pragya immediately hugged him, burying her face on his chest, whereas Abhi wrapped his hands around her securely. He caressed her hair and kissed her head.

SCENE 3

Preethi: How can you support her Abhi?

Preethi said with tears in her eyes.

Abhi: Don't justify your mistake, Preethi.

Abhi roared.

Preethi: Ok, I'm not justifying my mistake. But it doesn't mean that whatever she did is justifiable. Do you remember how much we loved each other? We were planning for our beautiful future. But, she is the one who spoiled everything. She snatched you from me. And you are supporting her now?

Abhi was standing there without saying anything.

Preethi: Let me accept. I can't forget you Abhi. I love you, and I hate to see you with her. She doesn't deserve you, Abhi.

Abhi shouted: Stop this nonsense Preethi. When we got married to different people, our relationship also got over. There is nothing between us. So, better stop having this false hope and move on your life.

SCENE 4

Pragya in a low tone: I know that I don't deserve you. I can't justify my action.

Abhi: Ok. So?

Pragya looked at Abhi, who gave a cool reaction.

Pragya: Why you came to me again? Is it is because of my past? If it is so, then please leave me. I don't want any sympathy.

Abhi: Did I said you like that?

Pragya: They why?

Abhi: Maybe because of your past, I might have got a soft corner about it. But, it is not a reason for me to be here.

Pragya: Then what?

Pragya asked whereas Abhi looked at her with a smile.

I hope you all like this...

I will give the next update on next Monday

Read it, if you like, please vote for me and leave your comments...

Thank you
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bye
👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋