CHAPTER 14

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

Abhi barged into Preethi's house and saw her father sitting on the sofa.

Abhi shouting: Preethi...Preethi...

Preethi's father came towards him furiously, hearing his voice.

P's Father: What are you doing here?

Abhi roared: I assured you na that I would take care of your daughter. After getting your permission only na the marriage has been fixed. Then, why you people canceled the marriage?

P's Father: I didn't say her to cancel the marriage. She is the one who has canceled it. I don't know about it.

Abhi: Don't lie.

P's father: I'm not lying.

Abhi: Let her say it (shouting) Preethi... Preethi...

Preethi came out of the room, hearing Abhi's voice. Abhi, who saw Preethi standing, came towards her.

Abhi: Preethi... Look, whatever the problem could be. Let's talk and solve it. Come with me.

Abhi held her hand and was about to go, but Preethi released her hand from his.

Abhi: Preethi, please.

Preethi: Abhi, I have said everything in the phone. There is nothing to speak now. Please, leave from here.

Abhi's world got crashed, hearing her. Tears were on the verge of falling down, whereas Preethi controlled her tears.

Abhi: What about our love, Preethi? Is everything is over?

Preethi: Abhi, whatever I said is reality. It won't work between us. So, let's stop it right here itself.

Abhi in a low tone: You only said me na, that you accept me wholeheartedly. Then why? Say me the reason. Then I will go from here.

Preethi: You don't even have a home of yourself. How could I believe that you would take care of me? Just leave.

Preethi said and went inside her room, pricking Abhi's heart. Abhi was standing there like a lifeless body.

He went from there without minding Preethi's father's sarcastic smile. In Preethi's room, she was crying vigorously.

Preethi's pov: I made a big mistake by losing you, Abhi. I'm sorry.

Abhi came to the office and sat on his place with tears. After the office gets over, everyone starts to go to their home, but Abhi was sitting in the same situation, without moving.

Pragya, after completing her work, was about to go but stopped noticing Abhi. She came towards him.

Pragya's pov: Why Abhi is sitting like this? Did our plan start to work?

Pragya came towards him and kept her hand on his shoulder. Suddenly, Abhi hugged her tightly, whereas Pragya jerks, feeling him.

 Suddenly, Abhi hugged her tightly, whereas Pragya jerks, feeling him