CHAPTER 24

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

Dharmesh: Pragya...

Dharmesh called her in a dangerous tone, whereas fear gripped inside Pragya. She closed her mouth tightly with her hands, controlling her sob.

Dharmesh: Pragya beta, look who has come.

Pragya closed her eyes tightly and started to pray in her mind.

Dharmesh: I'm your father. Come out, Pragya. If you come out like a good girl, papa won't do anything. I would make you sleep permanently. I will send you to your mother. But if you didn't come...

Dharmesh voice became rough and furious, whereas Pragya started to shiver in fear.

Dharmesh: I have to be rough. Come out...

Unknowing Pragya hits the nearby stuff, getting Dharmesh's attention. He smirked, seeing the direction of the sound.

Dharmesh: Game over. Papa caught you.

Dharmesh took slow steps to go towards her, whereas Pragya closed her eyes tightly. Her heartbeat started to beat faster, whereas her body shivers because of nervousness.

Suddenly

Dharmesh felt someone hitting on the back of his head. He turned and looked at Supriya, who beat him again, whereas he falls on the floor unconscious. Signing, Supriya rushed to Pragya and held her in her arms, whereas Pragya cried vigorously, seeing her mother dead.

Supriya: Don't worry dear. I'm there, na.

Supriya patted Pragya's back, comforting her. Supriya's breath hitches, when she saw Priya, lying on the floor dead. She noticed Dharmesh moving, and again she took a nearby vessel and hit him on his head.

She rushed from there before Dharmesh could catch them again. She came out and took Bulbul in her arm, who waiting outside. She went to her home and called the police and informed everything that happened. Police went to Priya's house and arrested Dharmesh.

Next Day

In Hospital

Supriya went to complete the procedures for Priya, whereas Pragya and Bulbul were sitting in the waiting room. Pragya was sitting with a pale face.

Bulbul: Don't worry Pragya.

Pragya turned and looked at Bulbul.

Pragya: Mamma has gone. I think God hates me; that's why everyone leaves me. First, my doggy went from me; then mamma also left me.

Pragya said and started to cry, whereas Bulbul wiped her tears.

Bulbul: We love you, Pragya. Won't leave you.

Pragya: Would you be with me always.

Bulbul: I will be.

Pragya: Pinky promise.

Pragya asked, showing her little finger, whereas Bulbul connected her finger with Pragya's.

Bulbul: Pinky promise.

A small smile crept in Pragya's lips.