CHAPTER 3

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers....

Abhi was sitting in the beach with anger fuming in his face.

Abhi's Pov: How dare she? What she is think in her mind? If she is an owner of an biggest business women mean, it doesn't mean that she can do anything she thinks. She is a Hitler, Hitler ki mamma, everything....

Preethi came there and sat next to him. She kept her hands on his shoulders making him to come out of his thoughts.

Abhi: I'm in peak of anger Preethi. Don't ask me anything. How dare she. What she is thinking in her mind. If I get a chance, then I would..........

Preethi: You lost an another chance of getting the job Abhi. Abhi did you forget that you have to pay the loan within next month or they would take your house.

At that time only, Abhi realized his financial needs. He runs his hands on his hair....

Abhi: Preethi...

Preethi: Abhi, I didn't say that what you did is wrong, but at this time what you did is wrong. You should have been little patient. Now what you are going to do?

Abhi: Don't know...

Preethi: Abhi, I don't know, but somewhat you have to get the job in Arora Groups of Company..

Abhi: Are you kidding?

Preethi: Abhi, keep your ego aside. If you didn't get this job mean, then it would be very difficult to manage. Abhi you na, our marriage is also on the way. You have challenged my father that you would settle everything before our marriage. Abhi you know na how much I have fought with my parents to convince them. Pls Abhi, for our love, pls keep this ego aside and apologize to her. 

Preethi said and went from there was as Abhi was sitting there with confusion.

Abhi's pov: Yes she is right. My last hope is Arora company only and I cannot put all burdon on ma. She struggled a lot for us. It's my turn. Nothing will happen if I ask sorry...

At Night

Abhi was walking in the road lost in thoughts. That time he noticed a familiar person standing near a car. Abhi smiles seeing Pragya who is standing there furiously glaring the driver who is checking the car with fear...

Abhi: What happened?

Pragya saw Abhi and turned her face not minding him were as the driver saw him with relief face.

Driver: Car has breakdown? I don't know what is the problem and ma'am is angry on me.

Pragya sternly: Will it get ready or shall I go by walk?

Abhi: Why are you getting angry for this simple matter? Driver move let me see....

Driver moved were as Abhi checked the car. After sometime of checking it...

Abhi: I think its a major problem. Let us do one thing, you call the mechanic and make it ready were as I will take her to home..

Pragya: Its ok, I know how to go...

Abhi: I didn't say you don't know. It is not safe to go alone that too by walk. Han driver, how much kilometer for her home?

Driver: Approximately 20km..