CHAPTER 4

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

Abhi was in deep thinking about today's happening. He doesn't get any idea of getting a job.

Abhi's POV: Abhi, first you should learn to control your temper. Now what I would do to get a job. I'm damn sure that Hitler will not give me a job. What do now? No other way is there other than searching for another job. 

He came out from his thoughts when his phone starts to ring. Signing he took his mobile and attends the call.

Abhi: Hallo

Another side: I'm Bulbul here. Is this is Abhi?

Abhi: Yes

Bulbul: Abhi I'm Pragya Ma'am's p.a. Ma'am asked you to join the job tomorrow.

Abhi's eyes popped out hearing it. He pinches himself to verify whether he heard is correct or not. He checks his ears whether it's working well or not.

Abhi: Can you repeat pls?

Bulbul: Ma'am asked you to join the job tomorrow. Bring your resume without fail.

Abhi excitingly: Sure thank you.

Bulbul: You're welcome.

She says and cuts the call. Abhi was out of the world hearing Bulbul. He shouts and jumps in happiness waving his hands in the air. Siddharth who was coming got hit by Abhi's hands.

Siddharth: Aaaaaa idiot

Abhi shouting:  Siddharth I got the job man.

Siddharth excitingly: Really?

Abhi: Yes, and I have to say its a miracle man.

Siddharth: Why?

Abhi explained everything happened today in the office.

Siddharth: I think she has too much of attitude. But you should have controlled your temper Abhi.

Abhi: Ya.

Siddharth: So problem solved. Then marriage only.

Abhi blushed hearing him.

Abhi: I'm happy that I can reduce ma's burdon. And I'm surprised. No shocked to know that Hitler has accepted to give me the job. Strange.

Siddharth: Maybe she would have thought this as a silly matter. And she might have thought that no one will be suitable for the job other than you.

Abhi: Anyways, I'm happy.

Siddharth: So treat?

Abhi: Go and sleep. I want to go to the office tomorrow.

Abhi said proudly.

Siddharth: Once you got the job, you forget your friend na. Carry on.

Abhi: Goodnight.

Siddharth: Bye.

 Next morning

Abhi went to Pragya's company. He first went towards reception and asked about Preethi's whereabout.  He went to her place and sees her working. His face curved with a smile. He went and closed her eyes from the back.