CHAPTER 7

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

The next day, Abhi came to the office as usual and say Purab in his desk.

Abhi: Good Morning, Puru.

Purab: Good morning, Abhi. Why you didn't come yesterday?

Abhi: Han... Secrete.

Purab: Seriously.

Abhi chuckled seeing Purab.

Abhi: You know na Preethi is going to get married.

Purab: Han, recently only she said about it, and she said that she will not come to the office till she gets married.

Abhi: Do you know to whom she is going to marry?

Purab: No.

Abhi: It's none other than the great Abhishek Prem Mehra.

Purab: Really!

Purab asked with a shocking expression, whereas Abhi happily nodded head as yes.

Purab: That's why you always used to follow her like a lovesick puppy, ya. I thought that you are trying to impress her, but I didn't expect that would have already done it.

Abhi blushed hearing him, whereas Purab gave a teasing smile.

Purab: Ahaa blushy boy.

Abhi: Stop it, Puru, I'm going.

Abhi said and went from there due to embarrassment, whereas Purab bursts into a laugh.

Pragya entered into the office and saw Bulbul standing. She entered her cabin, saying Bulbul to follow her.

Pragya: Bulbul, say him to come to my cabin.

Bulbul: Whom ma'am?

Pragya: Han, that monkey only.

Bulbul: Monkey?

Bulbul asked, controlling her laugh, whereas Pragya mentally scolded herself for behaving like this. Clearing the throat, Pragya starts

Pragya sternly: Call Mr. Mehra.

Bulbul: Ok ma'am.

Bulbul came out with a bright smile. While she was walking...

Bulbul: I'm damn sure, Pragya has fallen for him. My god, she is in love. I would be happy if they become a couple. They would be so cute when they are together. Oh my god, now itself I have started to dream about their life. Bulbul control yourself.

Thinking all this, Bulbul went to Abhi's desk and saw him working.

Bulbul: Hi Abhi

Abhi: Hi Bulbul, WhatsApp you are here?

Bulbul: That is your Lady Hitler is calling you.

Abhi: What?

Abhi asked with confusion, whereas Bulbul mentally slapped herself for splitting the word.

Bulbul: I mean, Lady Hitler Pragya ma'am is calling you.

Abhi signs and gets up.

Abhi: But why?