CHAPTER 26

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

Today was a very big day because it's our Rockstar's birthday. My favourite Actor 🙈🙈🙈 Shabir Ahluwalia. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCKSTAR...

Let me Continue the story

Pragya's face started to fume in anger. It is not because of anger, but she is somehow feeling uncomfortable to be in this place. Before she could shout, she felt a hand, wrapping around her shoulder. She turned and looked at Abhi, who was standing next to her, smiling.

Abhi: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRAGYA...

Pragya was taken aback. Her anger, her uncomfortable, everything vanished with his single smile. Her face became softer and relax, whereas Abhi gestured her to walk. Nodding, Pragya walked towards them. Everyone wished her, whereas Pragya politely accepted their wishes.

Finally, Bulbul came towards Pragya and hugged her. Pragya didn't reciprocate the hug as well as she didn't push her away. She just stood there without any reaction.

Bulbul: Happy birthday...

Bulbul said, parting from the hug. Bulbul looked at Abhi and murmured a 'Thank You', whereas Abhi nodded with a smile.

Pragya blew the candle on the cake. Everyone sang the happy birthday song when she cut the cake. She took a piece and turned towards Abhi, who was standing next to her. She hesitated to feed him the cake, which he could understand. He took a bit from her hand and fed her. Pragya was stunned by Abhi's action.

Abhi: Happy Birthday...

Abhi said, smiling, whereas it took time for Pragya to come out from the shock. She took another piece and turned towards Bulbul, who was standing there with longing eyes. Pragya stood there without feeding her, whereas Bulbul got the cake from her hand.

Bulbul: Happy Birthday Pragya...

Bulbul said with tears in her eyes, whereas Pragya nodded.

All the staffs eat the cake and juice offered happily, whereas Pragya's eyes were wandering here and there, searching for Abhi.

Pragya's pov: Why he is doing all this? How did he change this much? Till a few days before, he blamed me for snatching his happiness, but now, he has arranged my birthday party. That too, he fed me the cake. Something is wrong. He can't change this easily. Pragya, who have to know what is cooking on in his mind?

Pragya thought in her mind and called Robin.

Pragya: Robin, where is he?

Robin: Sir went to terrace ma'am.